Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackOperation19

ouija boards

9 posts in this topic

has anyone here ever tried making a ouija board? when i slept at my friends house last night me him and my other friend tried making 1 but it didnt work. his cousin said that she made 1 in her friends house which was supposedly haunted and they supposedly contacted 2 ghosts but i dont know if ouija boards actually work

Yeah, me and my sister had a ouija board when we were younger and nothing ever happened, one of the authentic style ouija boards too...

I don't doubt Ouija boards do work for certain people and that the experience they claim to have had are true, but I also have had no such luck with anything Ouija related.

I would never try doing something like that.

Anyone ever see the movie "White Noise?"

Yeah...

I don't doubt Ouija boards do work for certain people and that the experience they claim to have had are true, but I also have had no such luck with anything Ouija related.

Yea... turns out Ouija is just something you DON'T FUCK WITH... EVER...

Experience and research has shown me that Ouija tends to open doors best left closed. Trying to contact things via them means ANYTHING can come through. Not just the good spirits, but the neutral and the evil, too. You'll not know which until you experience the consequences.

Of course, if you defend yourself properly, Ouija can be safely employed. I find it to be very rare that people are capable of these defenses.