Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EnDZYm3

Give Me a Good Reason to Like Apple/Mac Products

6 posts in this topic

I strongly dislike Apple, Apple products, and Apple users. And every time I bring this up, I'm given another reason to continue to dislike them.

I side with Macrohard [Microsoft] not because I particularly like them, it's just that they're the better of the two.

But I feel that when I go to school to become a producer, they'll force me into the dreaded "Mac community."

So please, give me a good reason to like Apple.

That way I can have something to look forward to in music school.

Sadly if you're looking at a career in the graphic design, or music fields you'll most likely be forced to use Macs. The funny thing about that is Windows based computers can do all of the same things if not better. Really the only answer why they all use Macs is because "thats just the way it is."

Macs are simpler to use and you don't have to worry as much about spyware, viruses, crashes and things of that nature. Thats the only positive things I can think of. :tongue:

Really the only answer why they all use Macs is because "thats just the way it is."

That was a good way of puting it.

As far as viruses go, I don't see why someone would create a virus to infect 3% of the market.

Yes, that is what Apple owns....

A measly 3%.

At least that's what it was the last time I checked.

That was a good way of puting it.

As far as viruses go, I don't see why someone would create a virus to infect 3% of the market.

Yes, that is what Apple owns....

A measly 3%.

At least that's what it was the last time I checked.

Be happy for all the processing power with those mac pros you will be using.

They are far more stable and just about every large corporation that finds themselves using graphics, web desgin, music, or anything that requires a lot of computing power, macs are the leader, they are far more powerful and when looking at a mac and a windows machine with comparable specs, they even to the same price, so why compromise a 5000.00 computer with something like virus's and spywware?

They are far more stable and just about every large corporation that finds themselves using graphics, web desgin, music, or anything that requires a lot of computing power, macs are the leader, they are far more powerful and when looking at a mac and a windows machine with comparable specs, they even to the same price, so why compromise a 5000.00 computer with something like virus's and spywware?

...And thats why i bought one. well said kxrxoxnxixc