Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

Senate bill would give president emergency control of internet

8 posts in this topic

I don't see how this is even possible. A "kill switch" for the internet. :laugh: The only thing I can come up with what it means is that when he gives the word either data centers or ISP's are required to shut down.

Its hilarious and ridiculous any way you look at it.

Even if it were impossible or very hard to do, you can easily see the direction these tyrants are moving towards.

You cant kill the internet, its too wide and far spread.

I doubt this bill would be passed anyhow.

Fucking president (Communist) Obama is so stupid he is wasting his time on shit bills like this and government healthcare that would fuck up our country if passed, and those bills he is making don't do shit, so basically he is wasting his time because in his mind, he has nothing fucking better to do.

Take vacations and get is 20 trillion in debt... (Estimated 20 trillion)

Can't blame Bush on that one, both wars cost about 9 trillion.