Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

Firefox Personas?!

7 posts in this topic

I been waitin for a firefox customization that I wouldn't have to do for a long ass time... Now it's finally here in the name of Firefox Personas! Here's a screen shot of my broswer. :D

dz76rk.jpg

Thats pretty cool i'll have to check that out.

Off topic: The default skin the board uses (Jet) is supposed to be "fluid" meaning it expands to the edges of your browser. But I see in your screencap that it remains in "fixed" mode. I've noticed it does that on some computers when its not supposed to. Theres nothing that can be done about it i'm just making a point of it. :tongue:

I don't use skins unless they do that. I don't see the point of a skin that doesn't expand to the width of your browser. I mean why would anyone chose to use a skin that has all the wasted space on the sides and everythings stuck in the middle? Maybe it has to do with graphics or something.

All the websites you visit have borders on the sides like that? If so than theres definitely something wrong but if only a site here or there does it I wouldn't worry about it. I've seen it happen the most on computers that have wide screen monitors.