Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Katrina

I'm here

5 posts in this topic

well not really, but it seemed like a good thing to say. I'm not used to being on non-roleplay forums so this is new for me but I'm excited because I'm the biggest science nerd possible.

I'm into genetics, basic quantum mechanics, chemistry, neurology, prosthetics, space travel, black holes, and anything to do with any of it. My favorite books are The Last Oracle and Black Order by James Rollins, and I can't stand anything that isn't well researched, hence James Rollins being my favorite author (and Stephanie Meyers being the subject of most of my flaming). That said, I love hating Twilight and all the actors in it and anything at all that makes ANY race sparkly... it's just... no.

I'm a James Rollins, Star Wars, Star Trek: TNG fan and I'm a raving fangirl of Firefly and Serenity (which, by the way should be added to your tv shows discussion forum, because it's epic win). Oh, and anything to do with possible/probable end of the world, the universe, and mankind is interesting. I'm also extremely defensive of my forum, Ethos, which is a sci-fi roleplay forum which I will frequently make references to (among my other rp experiences) which no one will understand but me.

wow... that's gotta be the longest post I've ever made about me... uh anyways, hi all!

Hello and welcome! :smile:

Theres a number of topics here you might be interested in judging by your introduction. Don't be afraid to post or spread the word as we can always use active members.

You're not the only Role Play nerd on Eon8.com! Granted, the RP I'm involved in is mostly mythology, legends, paranormal and occult stuff, but still;

Welcome to our little slice of the interwebs. I'm a bit of a sci-fi fan myself, so I'm looking forward to yer future posts.

You're not the only Role Play nerd on Eon8.com! Granted, the RP I'm involved in is mostly mythology, legends, paranormal and occult stuff, but still;

Welcome to our little slice of the interwebs. I'm a bit of a sci-fi fan myself, so I'm looking forward to yer future posts.

great, I'm glad I'm not the only rp nerd :D

my sig is linked to my rp forum, and if I can I might start a rp in the spam section XD