Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

Unusually bizzare moment

11 posts in this topic

So last night me and my girlfriend were sleeping, and IDK, we had been sleeping for about two or three hours, and was roughly around 3:30 AM (mind you this is after I investigated).

I live with my Gparents while I go to school, so I live in their nice fancy house and they are out of town for two weeks, so she is staying over and keeping me company while they are gone. They have an alarm for the house which I set every night and make sure all the doors are locked. Well anyways on to the story, just leaving some background information.

I wake up because im sleepin weird and my arm and leg are asleep, so I move just a little, and as soon as I move my girlfriend kinda wakes up. Out of nowhere a loud maniacal clown like laugh bursts out of nowhere, seeming to come from my window. Now mind you, my window is closed. So i sit there for a moment as it is creepy as hell sounding, like it really sounds like someone is just standing in my room creepily laughing at us.

It stops and when it stops, I ask her if she heard it because I thought maybe I had just been dreaming still, but no, she heard it aswell. So I get up to make sure evrything is alarmed and closed and all, making sure no one kinda snuck in and is fucking with us, but no, the alarm is still on, the window is closed, and my computer is off, as well as the tv and radio.

I have no explanation for this maniacal clown laugh that came from my room, but it was a laugh that sent chills down my spine and kept me up for about an hour. It was literally that type of laugh you would here right before you're about to be killed by a clown serial killer. Still, I have no explanation for this.

That is pretty damn nerve racking, especially since both of you heard it and its unexplainable. I would have slept with the lights on for the rest of the night. Hopefully it doesn't happen again during the rest of your stay.

Damn, that is creepy as shit. if you see anything, try and take a picture. because appartitions do show up on camera

Yeah I just took pictures of every room in my house, and nothing was there, there was a weird orb of light that I can't explain, but nothing too fancy, could have beena reflection off a bottle. IDK, were gonna try and take out all possible reasonable answers tonight adn see if it happens again, im gonna make sure my computer is off so that isn't an option and all that jazz...

It was really fuckin creepy...

I've been experiencing some wackiness around my house ever since I moved in. If you DON'T find a reasonable explanation, my recommendation, stupid though it may be, is to talk to the house. May seem like a retarded, paranoid thing to do, but if there IS a paranormal entity behind the laugh, it WILL hear you, and more often than not they'll stop or at least calm down. My house has multiple entities in it and I had to have a "discussion" with them. This stemmed from one particular evening when, in a fully lit room, randomly shaped, dark shadows began sliding across the wall with NOTHING between the very bright floor lamp and ceiling fan light and said wall. One of the shadows even seemed to lift off of and away from the wall. My dogs were none too happy and were whining and barking their heads off and I could only imagine what would've happened if someone else had walked into the room at that time. Since our little chat, they just keep to wandering around when everyone's asleep and the occasional whispers of conversation throughout the house when they feel like talking to each other.

Damn, that's crazy as hell... IDK nothing interesting happened last night, but I guess mine isn't nearly as crazy as yours. But we took pictures of every room in the house alst night to see if maybe we could capture anything and nothing was there. So I think were good for now, ill see if anything new happens any time soon and if it does, ill try the whole talking to the house thing.

Oh, there's plenty of other ways to deal with it. That's just one that worked for me. Like you said, just take it as it goes and see what happens.

How was that movie? Is it worth spending 25.50 for me and my g/f to go and see?

Well honestly my friend and I snuck in when a huge crowd started coming out of the exit. Works like a charm. The movie kept getting more interesting and intense. I'd say it was worth watching. That price is ridiculous. It's only 11.50 here.