Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ipressthebuttons

We still need a suggestions board. Also, I have a suggestion...

7 posts in this topic

Well you see I'm a writer. I write. A lot. And if I plan to be here, I'm gonna bug you guys a lot about my various writings. Perhaps I'll ask you to critique it, or help proofread it for me, or just let you enjoy my amazing abilities... but most of all, I just want a place to put this stuff.

At least one or two forums I've been to had a "my creations" area where you could put various things you created... artistic or otherwise. It's just a suggestion, and you don't have to follow it, but I'd appreciate it. And I know you plan to move the servers and all that, but don't be worried about it too much because you have nothing to lose, and I always save all my work both on my computer AND on a storage web site. Box.net to be exact.

You remembered the reason why I didn't want to create too many forums and get too settled in which makes me happy to know that at least someones paying attention. ;D

So because of that i'll add it. Hey, its the little things that make me happy. :P Where do you suggest that the "my creations" form be placed?

You remembered the reason why I didn't want to create too many forums and get too settled in which makes me happy to know that at least someones paying attention. ;D

So because of that i'll add it. Hey, its the little things that make me happy. :P Where do you suggest that the "my creations" form be placed?

The most general area possible. It's your decision, captain :]

Yeah thats pretty much the most logical place. I'll add it a little later. :)

I've been so busy with work and things I didn't even have a chance to come on yesterday. :-

I'm writing a novel right now actually. And I really want critique on it, but I'm not posting it until this board of yours is made.

Also, keep in mind it IS copyrighted. By law. You can't copy it in any way unless you ask me, which is the only reason why I'm willing to post it anyway.