Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

EON8.net and EON8.org

2 posts in this topic

I just registered both EON8.net and EON8.org which now bring you here. :thumbsup:

Back when the person registered EON8.com they also registered the .net and .org equivalents, and they both brought you to EON8.com. After the countdown was over with all three domain names were put up for sale but didn't sell. They eventually went to auction where I bought EON8.com and some other company bought the .net and .org equivalents. They tried selling them themselves but were asking some ridiculous price.

After a couple of years they were set to expire and whoever owned them decided not to renew them so consequently they expired. I assume they went to auction like all other expired domain names but apparently nobody bid on them and they were completely deleted. This is where I come in.

A month or two ago I randomly decided to see what if anything had become of EON8.net and EON8.org and to my surprise that's when I found out they were available to be freely registered by anybody again. I of course wanted them but wanted to wait until Halloween to register them. It was at the risk of somebody else registering them before then. Well nobody did and today I registering them. So that's the story.

If you remember, last year on Halloween I registered EONEIGHT.COM.

I just registered both EON8.net and EON8.org which now bring you here. :thumbsup:

Back when the person registered EON8.com they also registered the .net and .org equivalents, and they both brought you to EON8.com. After the countdown was over with all three domain names were put up for sale but didn't sell. They eventually went to auction where I bought EON8.com and some other company but the .net and .org equivalents. They tried selling them themselves but were asking some ridiculous price.

After a couple of years they were set to expire and whoever owned them decided not to renew them so consequently they expired. I assume they went to auction like all other expired domain names but apparently nobody bid on them and they were completely deleted. This is where I come in.

A month or two ago I randomly decided to see what if anything had become of EON8.net and EON8.org and to my surprise thats when I found out they were available to be freely registered by anybody again. I of course wanted them but wanted to wait until Halloween to register them. It was at the risk of somebody else registering them before then. Well nobody did and today I registering them. So thats the story.

If you remember, last year on Halloween I registered EONEIGHT.COM

Now that's a sick ass story!

It's good to know that the person who is responsible for making Eon8 live on got the other 2 domains!