Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

What University do you attend, and your major?

3 posts in this topic

Currently attending Grossmont community college (2nd year), hoping to transfer out to Neumont University.

Majoring in Computer Engineering with a minor in Networking.

Still in high school (Jr. Year) I still do not know what I want to do, but I definitely want to go to college.

Nice, it's definitely something to start looking towards. Just find something that interests you and don't worry about the money you'll make after college, just find something you really enjoy doing and all else will fall together.

I spent 3 years out of school after HS and kind of dicked around doing things I shouldnt have been doing, but it lead me to what I wanted to do, so in the end it was a good "finding myself" experience.