Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nexus

Global Warming Lie Exposed

66 posts in this topic

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/11/20/do-hacked-e-mails-show-global-warming-fraud/

Emails between scientists, admitting to changing statistics, deleting files/emails, etc.

It was a lie from the start, if you still believe you're a tool.

Good thing I never believed in that shit.

By the way, http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/.

I recently read an article that shows a photoshopped image from one of Al Gores books that depicts global warming being way worse than it is. I don't understand what people get out of lying about stuff like this??

It precipitates change, and with that comes a whole new form of income. The more problems that arise from any one situation, the more "technologies" emerge into the market for capital growth.

It's all just a simple way of getting people to spend more money and others to get rich on.

Mhm. They successfully fooled half the country.

Ironic thing is they fooled all the idiots on the left.

global warming has also been theorised as a natural occurence, eventually global warming will end, thus starting global cooling

this.

the earth isn't a constant: like any ecosystem it goes through cycles. the earth may have been getting warmer, but it doesn't mean catastrophe is around the corner; it just means a confluence of events have merged to bring about cyclical change.

also: the earth has never seen proliferation and variation of life as observed in the cambrian era, and it was also the hottest era with the greatest concentration of CO2. so, a hotter earth doesn't really mean anything. life would change as it always has. moreover, carbon reduces how much water a plant needs by 50%. more carbon means more and healthier plants.

i say we leave the environment and stop trying to interfere. were just making things worse

Too late now

^^ we could make the world a better place if we actually CARED. think about it, if BP cared about the environment and not the money, the spill never would have happened. BP left out several safety features in their wells to save money. these safety features would have prevented the spill from ever happening

^^ we could make the world a better place if we actually CARED. think about it, if BP cared about the environment and not the money, the spill never would have happened. BP left out several safety features in their wells to save money. these safety features would have prevented the spill from ever happening

So many things would be so much better if people cared about the art of the action and not just the profit. There would be no insurance crisis, housing collapse, or stupid political infighting if more care were taken in the art.

I wanted to light the Oil spill on fire, that is if it would catch.

Sucks.

They covered it last time I checked, now they are doing a massive cleanup process.