Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

whois.com hacked!

9 posts in this topic

Those guys? lol. they are so stupid, because they are going to get caught so easily.

Those guys are who also hacked my old ass pentium 3 computer

Looks like they shut shut whois down completely, because all it says now is "Not Found"

I googled Netdevilz earlier today and found that they've hacked other major sites in the past like Photobucket.

I would imagine they're fucked if they get caught but I don't know how lax Turkeys laws are on this kind of thing.

They probably can't do too much... All they really did i deface a site, which if you can break into the server hosting the site (shouldn't be hard to find, since it's connected when you enter the site) you can remove all the folders and upload your image with a simple HTML coding. Or just write over the main page.

Defacing isn't cool... It's kind of a bummer.

Pretty nice. Does anyone know how they did it?

Didn't E8 get hacked at some point by these guys? I vaguely remember something like this happening.

Maybe during the time of the countdown. That’s when there were various hacking attempts in an effort to figure the site out. The only thing that’s happened since then is the server we were hosted on with our old provider got hacked which temporarily brought Eon8 down as an indirect result.

They probably can't do too much... All they really did i deface a site, which if you can break into the server hosting the site (shouldn't be hard to find, since it's connected when you enter the site) you can remove all the folders and upload your image with a simple HTML coding. Or just write over the main page.

Defacing isn't cool... It's kind of a bummer.

Yeah, defacing is pointless

Maybe they can hack, but they just do it for fun. They are spending their time for nothing.