Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

People who join only for one post/answer

5 posts in this topic

People who join for a single post, just to post something about a problem they're having, and hoping we hold the answers to life's mysteries is a nuisance.

For one, GOOGLE will answer any question you seem to be having a problem, and if that wont find it, try blackle.com, and if that still doesn't work, and it's computer related, try the hackers search engine [hackfind.com]. There are numerous resources out there for people to use freely and exploit as they wish.

Perhaps this is just a random rant and rave from an unambiguous character, but the internet is a great resource for all of life's mysteries, and while asking people is a lot simpler than searching yourself, take some initiative and give it a try, if you continue to have problems than ask someone.

^.^

I updated the board to the newest version a couple days ago. The update replaced some of the emoticons so I fixed them yesterday and added a devil emoticon pack I put together. I've been meaning to add them for like two years now.

As long as people post I don't mind the questions too much as long as they're not idiotic. But I do agree in regards to using Google or another search engine.

Yeah. the emoticons are sweet... The questions are cool and all, but it'd be nice if the people would come back and actually reply to what we say about their posts. I mean if you're coming and asking for help, and never come back, obviously you didn't search hard enough becasue you probably found it in the mean time of waiting for a reply.

I know exactly what you mean. I'll bet some of them do come back though to see if they got an answer or not. If they didn't then they get upset and leave. If they did and it helped them then they are satisfied and leave without saying anything. So sometimes you just can't win.