Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ipressthebuttons

I can't access program files.

15 posts in this topic

This really isn't a problem in itself. Most things can be installed in alternate locations, so I've just been doing that... but most microsoft products are a real bitch about it, and won't. So I either need a suggestion to get around this supposed lack of administrative powers for an administrator account on my own PC, or a way to install MSN and such in another directory. A hack or something, idc, legal or not, I just want MSN!

The harshness was meant to get a point across which was obviously not taken. I don't want to turn this forum into a piece of crap with insults and spam. But at the same time, I don't want idiots like you roaming around, and I have no mod powers so I can't just delete your dumbshit post and move on. I have to complain about it.

The harshness was meant to get a point across which was obviously not taken. I don't want to turn this forum into a piece of crap with insults and spam. But at the same time, I don't want idiots like you roaming around, and I have no mod powers so I can't just delete your dumbshit post and move on. I have to complain about it.

LOL, Idiots like ME roaming around? Thats the funnest thing Ive hurd on here all day!

maybe theres a reason your not mod?... possably? isnt it called an opinion and its allowed to be voiced? Also at the same time, Whos the one turning this into insults and spam? so far its been you, soo yeah, this is pretty funny.

just off the topic...

it really reflects one's intelligence when you swear and it barely makes sense.

It DOES, doesn't it? Now would you all shut up, unless you plan to actually help?

If the arguing doesn't stop, all irrelvant posts will be removed. Please post relevant information. If you want to argue, argue in the spam forum, or pick a time and argue over live chat.