Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
DanceCommander

Strange Stories

35 posts in this topic

This thread is a general discussion of unusual happenings that you, yourself have witnessed or you have been told about from an outside source. These sources could be from the internet, a friend, a relative, whatever. If it's interesting and it is understood that this story is supposedly true (no creepypasta) then post it here. I'll start.

So this is a story I read from another poster on another forum that I found particularly eerie and interesting. According to the individual in question, they commonly listen to their iPod whilst going to sleep. They'd simply set it to play all songs and slowly drift into their dreams as the music plays. Apparently, one time, this person had woken up quite early in the morning and heard no music emanating from the iPod, despite the fact that the iPod had shown that the song was playing and that the volume was at an adequate level to hear the music. As he scrolled through the songs he noticed that many, if not all of them were not operational, and did not emit any sound as they were being played. As he scrolled through each song, he had come to discover only one that worked. A song in which the only words are 'Go to sleep'.

I thought that was pretty cool. Feel free to share your own.

I was on the bus 5 days ago and the guy sat next to me looked exactly like Gordon Freeman.

I shat bricks.

I was on the bus 5 days ago and the guy sat next to me looked exactly like Gordon Freeman.

I shat bricks.

Hooooolyyyy fuck! Did he have the hazard suit?

Hooooolyyyy fuck! Did he have the hazard suit?

Nope but he was reading Shakespeare.

This one doesnt really count as supernatural but i found it very strange. Ok so me and my friends were playing airsoft (basically paintball w/ specialized bb guns) in the woods and we came across this strange thick green puddle roughly 6'x6'. The puddle was bubbling but it wasn't like a ferocious bubbling. (it also smelled horroble). So I, being the curious type, decided to see how deep the puddle was. i took the big stick and lowered it in. It didnt touch the bottom. I got another stick even longer, that didnt touch the bottom. Me and my friends found this pretty strange, considering the size of the puddle nd the length of the sticks. So we togather lifted up this fallen tree about 15' give or take a few. We lowered it in and that didnt even touch the bottom of this small puddle. Now i dont know if this is something that is pretty common but i have never seen or heard of something like this. Also, we went back the next day and a little ways deeper into the woods, we found this rather small building surrounded by barbed wire fence. The gate had a lock on it but it wasnt locked. we peered through the windows and we saw what looked like chemical containers. Inside the fenced area, there was what seemed like square cement box 10'x10' w/ a yellow metal plate on top and several 3' metal poles around it. we took the metal plate off and discovered what seemed like an EXTREMELY deep well, considering we couldnt see the bottom. The smell was like nothing ive ever smelt before. We decided to throw a rock down to see how deep it was. We couldnt hear the rock so we just kept throwing rocks and stuff down because we thought it was weird how it made no noise. Our theory was it was just a really deep well with water at the bottom so we couldnt hear the rocks and stuff land. I just found these two things very weird. Even the building and everything around it was just strange. The weird containers, weird machines, weird tools, weird everything. We went back there again in like a week but were unable to locate the puddle, however we found the building but we didnt go near it because there was a big truck and a whole bunch of people there. If i go back to the place ill take a picture of it. Also within the fence there was a small wooded shed with a locked metal door and a vent covered with chicken wire. There was a sign on it that said "caution:may contain CPC contaminants...unsure what that is but my friend said it was what caused bird flu so for a week we were all afraid we would get bird flu :laugh:

Probably have cancer.

The puddle could have been some kind of a sink hole.

hm I didnt think of that but that could be possible because long island has these underground pockets of fresh water (unsure what their called) where we get most of our water. At the building there were some werid ass things tho. A flame thrower, etc. But i dont think the puddle thing was associated w/ the building. Also, does anybody know what CPC is? because i did a google search and nothing reallly came up...and by the way, no cancer. This was like a month ago

Might be, just a guess though.

well maybe CPC isnt some sort of chemical, maybe they meant "CPC contaminants" as things contaiminated by the CPCs work...

...Such as ground water.

CPC is Crop Protection Chemicals aka pesticides. Its all there in the link.

It is on there.

You don't take your daily dose of Pesticides?