Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

Epic Beard Man

24 posts in this topic

Now a place is selling replica t-shirts.

http://www.indiemerchstore.com/drxmclothing/item/7759/

This reminds me of Eon8 a little bit. For one it shows just how easily people can become manipulated and transfixed on something. It also demonstrates how easily things snowball out of control when its not necessarily justifiable. Its kind of sad when you look at it from that perspective.

Guess so.. Though from what was seen in the video, the white man did try to step off.

What would you do? :devilgrin:

Theres no way I would be able to play it as cool as the beard guy did thats for sure. I tend to have a problem with anger management which I feel is attributed to my lack of social interaction. :indifferent:

Yeah, computers and my work tend to keep me trapped in my house for more time than I'd like to admit :laugh:

I don't go anywhere for weeks at a time, and don't go outside for days. :shock: But with the warmer weather my reclusiveness won't be as extreme.

But anyway, somebody found the guy and he gave an "interview."

Y'know, I saw an interview with the black guy in the video. He really IS 50. He also apologized for being drunk and stuff, but nobody cares about that.

I didn't even know there was one with the black guy. Its hard to tell from the bus video but he only looked in his early thirties. There was also nothing in the bus video that gave the impression he was drunk in any way shape or form.

Have a link to the video?

I didn't even know there was one with the black guy. Its hard to tell from the bus video but he only looked in his early thirties. There was also nothing in the bus video that gave the impression he was drunk in any way shape or form.

Have a link to the video?

Boom. I needa amber lamps.

Hahaha thanks for posting that. :laugh: This may sound corny but I love the social aspect of this more than anything. Theres fights, murders, and muggings on public transit all the time. Its been interesting to watch the circumstances that made this one evolve into what its become. If anything else it just goes to show how much power the Internet has over society.

Tom_slick.png

THATS AWESOME

Err I should say EPIC

The whole photo was photoshopped, notice the shirt color and basically everything.

I miss him....