Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zero

Hell.com

187 posts in this topic

So I have been watching Hell.com close since I used to be a member of the old hell.com. They transfered my E-mail to the new domain "Lyqyd.com". I thought hell.com was done but I just visited the page today to find its got alot of new content. First off they have the old Hell.com logo. The one with the downward arrow. if you scroll down there is a link:

" II IIIII III IIII I"

that invokes a login request. If you click cancel it takes you to a black google search page. Hidden on this page (either view source or "CTRL-A" is some text).

Also on the main page "Hell.com" if you view source or "CTRL-A" you will see a TON of size 2px font words. Best bet is view source and scroll down. Interesting stuff. Also the meta tag of the page says:

"CONTENT=alternative reality, private web, ,This is not a Game>"

Might be worth opening the investigation back up? Some good stuff awaits!

Zero

Yes, what I am referencing is totally new content. No one has documented it on wiki yet.

Actually, hell.com hasn't been updated on wikipedia for quite some time, last time I checked :devilshades:

Yeah, the Wiki article tells you the sites purpose and its history. It isn't going to update with every change unless its something major. I'm glad you brought the update to our attention though. :smile:

Well the mistake with the new Hell.com site is that they made the Login link in the open. The old Hell.com required inside knowledge to navigate the site whatsoever. Someone has to be able to squeeze in and take a peak.

News on Hell.com.

If you go to hell.com and click the Downward arrow the page changes. On the next page scroll down and there is a link you can click on "II IIIII III IIII I". After you click this it opens a login page (only once, if you try to log in and fail you have to delete cookies and whatnot). After the login screen it takes you to a google search. If you do any search it opens another page with the results. On the top of the results it has this image

clue.jpg

This image is named "clue". And as the text says, it "looks" like google.

If you look below the google seach bar there are two radio buttons. One says "for a Key" the other "the web".

If you know anything about hell.com they used to have a google seach page just like this that you could enter keywords in and gain access to other content.

So the challenge is... they have made it obvious (to some) that there is something to be found. We need to find it.

I would love to know more about this any new information from anyone?

I would love to know more about this any new information from anyone?

I doubt there's been any sort of further investigations on Hell.com ><;... It's kinda dead T_T

Link on the "clue" image goes to lyqyd.com

Looks just like Google.. But more "Lyqyd"???

Maybe just showing the site is under new management

I'll see what I can dig up.

Edit: Title of the search page is "more"

Not sure if it means anything.

More Edits:

Came across this searching for "lyqyd" on the hell google search

Still not sure what anything means

Wasn't hell.com supposedly stopped?(I thought it was some sort of project)

Very Nice find, as for it being a project....um I think there was a parody of the site that was a project.

As far as I know hell.com was going to be sold and the person who owned it started a new site called lyqyd.com.

I just checked at its all there on the Wiki page.

Didn't someone crack Hell.com one time and showed what was really going on?

Well from the wiki I read that hell.com was supposedly a group of artists who made sites much like this one or this one(last one is directly related to hell.com). They made projects every couple years(that we are aware of) that had to do with paradigm shifts on the human consciousness or some other weird shit. I read that they once made a project that took 8 hours to navigate, so yeah.

I've seen the nothing in a box one, which was pretty funny, because people would actually buy something like this.

Hmmm never thought of it that way.....

What happened to the people who actually knew a lil illicit computer skills around here? Can anyone crackthe login to the new hell.com and find out whats on the server? Or is it still just a art site.

Ehh I'm not one with the hacks T_T