Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
anewformation

Lockerz.com

28 posts in this topic

Lockerz.com is basically just another site where you can get free stuff. The thing that makes it different, however, is that you get PTZ(their currency) just for logging in

Basically it's COMPLETELY free

If you want an invite, or just want to check it out, post or PM your e-mail(I suggest PM- spam and all that)

I have 75 whole points. :laugh:

Their website is really shitty. But as far as I'm aware its all legitimate.

One of the problems I have is that it doesn't fit on my monitor. Good websites are supposed to be resolution fluid. Its also in that Web 2.0 format which many loath.

What is that photoshopped? I don't see how you can have so many points. :shock: You would be able to get one of everything on the entire site. :laugh:

One of the problems I have is that it doesn't fit on my monitor. Good websites are supposed to be resolution fluid. Its also in that Web 2.0 format which many loath.

What is that photoshopped? I don't see how you can have so many points. :shock: You would be able to get one of everything on the entire site. :laugh:

Over 2 million points yeah....

Jp :tongue:

I used Opera's equivalent of Firebug to change the source code a little so it displayed that much.... I only have 220 :laugh:

I was thinking to myself how impossible it was. :laugh:

Theres a plugin for Firefox called Tamper Data. It allows you to view and manipulate the data thats sent by your browser when an action is preformed. I tried changing the data when I got points for something in order to fool it into giving me more but it didn't work.

I was thinking to myself how impossible it was. :laugh:

Theres a plugin for Firefox called Tamper Data. It allows you to view and manipulate the data thats sent by your browser when an action is preformed. I tried changing the data when I got points for something in order to fool it into giving me more but it didn't work.

Yeah, I've done so many hacks trying to make it work....

The Firebug hack was actually useful back in September but Lockerz fixed it soon after..

Though you don't really need hacks anymore, if you're on the Z-list you can easily get 16 PTZ per day(almost 500 in a month) with dailies and PLAY

How do you get on the Z-list?

I didn't realize they added a feature to get points for watching video clips. I now have 101. :smile: I stopped paying attention to that place until you started this thread and renewed my interest. :tongue:

In order to get on the Z-list you have to invite 20 people. After that, you get double points for everything on Lockerz, so it cuts the time in half that you have to wait to get something.

As for myself, since I don't know anybody who wants to be on Lockerz, I just create accounts and sign them up. I only have 13 more atm, adding some every day

I suggest if you want to be on the Z-list, to not watch videos, as you'll only get 2 PTZ, whereas if you wait till Z-list status, you'll get 4.

I just went to mail.com and made 20 fake email accounts which took me about an hour and a half. Now I have to log into my Lockerz account and send out invites to them. I then have to log into each email address to accept the requests, and then finish creating the accounts for each at Lockerz. What a pain in the neck but worth it!

Well, its now 2:38am and i'm just finishing up. I've been at this for around six hours now. I've played every video and put myself on the z-list. The final outcome is 289 points! :laugh:

lockerzse.jpg

Well, its now 2:38am and i'm just finishing up. I've been at this for around six hours now. I've played every video and put myself on the z-list. The final outcome is 289 points! :laugh:

lockerzse.jpg

Impressive work, I must say! I haven't had the will to sit through hours and hours of sign ups so I'm only at 7, as previously stated.

It might of been time wasted for nothing though. All i've read since its inception is how its been a scam so far. I don't know what to believe but a number of things don't seem right. For example you only need 250 points to get a Nintendo Wii which go for around $250 on eBay. Yet you need 300 points to get $25 sent to your PayPal account...

http://lockerz-scam.com/

:laugh: :laugh:

It might of been time wasted for nothing though. All i've read since its inception is how its been a scam so far. I don't know what to believe but a number of things don't seem right. For example you only need 250 points to get a Nintendo Wii which go for around $250 on eBay. Yet you need 300 points to get $25 sent to your PayPal account...

http://lockerz-scam.com/

Maybe it's because they have a deal with Nintendo, or because with 25$ you can buy whatever, whereas a Wii is set

Anyway, just as much propaganda there is to say Lockerz is a scam, there is to say that it's not. Whatever, scam or not, it's not costing me anything except maybe 5 minutes/day

I guess only time will tell. I've never had a significant amount of points before to get anything worth while. Though now I risk getting banned or my points reset for what I did. :tongue: I think the problem is they only have a couple of each item which makes it nearly impossible to get what you want. It leaves everyone frustrated and in turn yelling scam!

1zd5c9f.jpg

Finished watching all PLAY vids, and Z-lister now

Too bad you can only redeem one thing per month :hurt:

Looking good :thumbsup:

All I really want is a Wii to resell on eBay for $250. My truck is badly in need of some parts and that would really help out.

Looking good :thumbsup:

All I really want is a Wii to resell on eBay for $250. My truck is badly in need of some parts and that would really help out.

Not a bad idea to re-sell. I might just get 2 PS3's and sell one now! :wink: