Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

anewformation

The Slender Man!

15 posts in this topic

@ 2.5 million views. Huh.

That's a good hefty amount a views, they may have started skyrocketing because of the "Slender" game that came out, quite a few people were clueless about it, even more clueless than me.

I STILL haven't rewatched that video because it freaked the shit out of me, I may watch it later tonight so I can have some good dreams. LOL.

I LOVE the video, creepy as it may be lol. Well put together. Frankly, I'm kind of skeptical about the whole Slenderman sightings and if he's an actual entity or just a legend people are now making more noticed. But after seeing this video, I'm seeing the Slenderman in a different way. He may be entirely real or just a fictional rage, but I'm starting to think there can't be THAT many coincidences can there? And the few games that have been developed aren't quite that creepy, it's just suspense and music. The music is what freaks you out to the max!

I was playing slender with my friend. We were watching what will happen if we won't run one time, one time we ran away, and one time he appeared 2 metres away and he just pressed ESC to quit :D

I LOVE the video, creepy as it may be lol. Well put together. Frankly, I'm kind of skeptical about the whole Slenderman sightings and if he's an actual entity or just a legend people are now making more noticed. But after seeing this video, I'm seeing the Slenderman in a different way. He may be entirely real or just a fictional rage, but I'm starting to think there can't be THAT many coincidences can there? And the few games that have been developed aren't quite that creepy, it's just suspense and music. The music is what freaks you out to the max!

Lol, either way, this video scared the shit out of me, even though I don't believe in him, there is a little voice in the back of my head that makes me think he's around me.. I still want to play that game, I saw there was another one called, "Slender: Sanitarium", but Slender Man looks cheesy as hell in that one, compared to the one in the previous. Either way, a good scare is worth playing the game. :laugh:

I was playing slender with my friend. We were watching what will happen if we won't run one time, one time we ran away, and one time he appeared 2 metres away and he just pressed ESC to quit :D

Haha, I know how you feel, I'd flip and shut the system down, forget quiting, I'll RAGE quit! :laugh:

You want advice? Don't play slender at night and don't spin fast.

Lol, I can't play it either way, my laptop can't run games at the moment.

But I heard that when he turns you around, you have to look up real quick, supposedly you can get away.

Yeah, you can run away. By the way if you think you will find all pages fast - you are wrong.

Slender+stahp..+Not+seen+a+Slender+one+no+doubt+it+s_2f42c1_4030522.jpg

Lol. Yeah, the last page for me was a killer. And he chases you faster after every page. I was like: "WHERE IS PAGE 8?!" /rage.

Lol. Yeah, the last page for me was a killer. And he chases you faster after every page. I was like: "WHERE IS PAGE 8?!" /rage.

When we played second time we got 4 pages very fast. And he just spinned mouse too fast and... You know, this game was created by one person.

R.I.P slender testers.