Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

Kicked out!

61 posts in this topic

Kids kicked out of school for wearing a USA T-shirt?

THIS IS MADNESS!

NO-

THIS.. IS.... AMERICCAAAAAAAAAA!

But srsly. I heard it was some brown principal who only cared about the "rights" of the illegals/brown people at the school.

What an America-hating chump.

I quickly saw something about that but didn't read the article. One thing thats always bothered me is all the tripe about America being the land of the free and what not. America is so unfree its ridiculous.

yeah. that's a bunch of bullshit about that kid. The principal should be fired. Especially considering there is a USA in some foreign country, named for the reason of people being able to put on their products "Made in the USA" even though it is overseas.

Too bad that kid didn't have that knowledge, he could have disputed it. LoL. Even though he shouldn't have to.

I quickly saw something about that but didn't read the article. One thing thats always bothered me is all the tripe about America being the land of the free and what not. America is so unfree its ridiculous.

Freest nation on the planet.

That, and the slow enlargement of government has really been the main thing.

Freest nation on the planet.

That, and the slow enlargement of government has really been the main thing.

Freest, not free.

Yeah, well. You could be one of those hermit people that lives in the middle of nowhere and is TOTALLY free.. Since.. Yanno... Nobody likes a hermit. But you wouldn't have any money or anything. I'm sorry, I'm just rambling now.

Anyway, back on topic. Yeah, we aren't totally free... But that's when we must create.... OUTER HAVEN! And be free from the system and the Patriots!!

Outer_Haven.jpg

Yeah, well. You could be one of those hermit people that lives in the middle of nowhere and is TOTALLY free.. Since.. Yanno... Nobody likes a hermit. But you wouldn't have any money or anything. I'm sorry, I'm just rambling now.

Anyway, back on topic. Yeah, we aren't totally free... But that's when we must create.... OUTER HAVEN! And be free from the system and the Patriots!!

Outer_Haven.jpg

the hell is that

Something that has to do with Metal Gear.

Now that you mention it...

Yeah it kinda does

I've never played the series but I just started listening to the music

Pretty catchy :devilshades::devilfingers:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! NONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKER HAVE EVER PLAYED EVERY METAL GEAR SOLID GAME?

Those were all great games.

Definitely the story was beyond amazing.

Its for sure a must have.

Why didn't you follow up with the second one?

A friend owned it and I would play it when I went over. The one after that (Snake's Revenge) came out in 1990 but by that time the SNES was being planned for release.