Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Xsjadosk83r

President assasinations related to masons??

32 posts in this topic

That may be somewhat true, but not all presidents have been masons. Bush was not part of a masonic entity, but was part of the Skull and Crossbones at Harvard, which many publicly dominating figures have risen from. There is also a curse that was placed on presidents (learned in history course), that every president elected in a year ending in zero would die in office.

More reading about that here: Tecumseh's Curse

WOO!! Leave it to Reagan to break Tecumseh's Curse!

Was there anything that man COULDN'T do?

But for srs. I think he may have been the greatest president in the last 100 years.

WHA?! You agree with Reganomics? -sigh-

Not going to even argue about it, because in the end, I will either be right, or you will ignore me. That, and a combination of being tired and a feeling of not wanting to argue about anything.

End up being right or be ignored. LoL. Never heard that defense before. But I agree, I got other things to do other than argue about reganomics. LoL.

Reagan was by far my favorite of the presidents.

Washington was a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

So was Abraham.

"I'm thinkin' Lincoln"

Lincoln was a military genius and so was Washington.

Even more funny, that he wouldn't have even been in there when it hit. Double dodge? So there was no point of it going down.