Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ipressthebuttons

Some guy was masturbating in the k-mart I was in.

38 posts in this topic

There was some dude fapping in the shoe aisle.

Heard his belt jingling and all that, and when I walked by him (not the same aisle, thank god...) he looked at me like a deer looks at an oncoming vehicle. Kept fappin' though.

Well if its true then thats really messed up. uhoh.gif You should have gotten on the intercom and announced it. ;D

Well if its true then thats really messed up. uhoh.gif You should have gotten on the intercom and announced it. ;D

"YOU IN THE SHOE ISLE. I SEE YOU. KMART SEES YOU. YOU CANNOT RUN"

lol

There was some dude fapping in the shoe aisle.

Heard his belt jingling and all that, and when I walked by him (not the same aisle, thank god...) he looked at me like a deer looks at an oncoming vehicle. Kept fappin' though.

This is what we used to talk about on these forums before stuff got messed up, funny stuff like this, now its all censorship censorship sensorship sensership

This is what we used to talk about on these forums before stuff got messed up, funny stuff like this, now its all censorship censorship sensorship sensership

I find that ridiculous.

"YOU IN THE SHOE ISLE. I SEE YOU. KMART SEES YOU. YOU CANNOT RUN"

lol

Hehe... Kinda reminds me of one of my old jobs. Halloween-type thingy. Just for the seasonal pay. Some high school kids were having their girlfriends try on the "naughty" costumes towards the back of the store. No changing room and they thought they were all badass for it. I immediately hopped on the PA and invited customers to view the "on sale" items in that isle. Such speed when it came to changing out of and back into clothes you've never seen.

lol. how nervous did they look when u said that?

Hmmm... It would appear you neglected to read the last sentence of what I typed. They got back into their normal clothes quicker than a drunk when he wakes up and realizes he was a victim of beer goggles. :shudder: I wouldn't wish that on anyone, speaking of.

haha. that mustav been funny 2 watch

Funny, yet highly depressing. Kids these days will do just about anything for attention and for a laugh. That and the whole "becoming aware of the attractive qualities of the female body" thing is getting earlier and earlier, to an awkward excess. :sick:

There was a store in the mall near me called "Libby Lou" and I swear they marketed Britney Spear's or (name of popular well-curved female celebrity)'s more slutty stage costumes and outfits but marketed it for kids not even in middle school. It's a pedophile's dream and a normal citizen's horror. Do parents WANT their daughters to be sex objects when they grow up? :thumbsdown::angry:

Haha this reminds me of how some moms for halloween dress up in a really slutty costume to get more attention from the guys.

Haha this reminds me of how some moms for halloween dress up in a really slutty costume to get more attention from the guys.

That sorta thing should be illegal unless the mother in question is a total MILF.