Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EON8

How long have you gone without sleep?

81 posts in this topic

I forget what my old record was but by this afternoon It'll be three days since I've last been to sleep.

I had a doctors appointment scheduled for this Tuesday (yesterday) at 10:00 in the morning. Since I don't go to bed sometimes until 8:00 or later in the morning anyway I figured I would just wait and go to sleep when I got back. Well I drove a half an hour there and was told (snottily I might add) that my appointment is today (Wednesday) at 10:00. I had it on the calender and found the scrap piece of paper I wrote it on that both said: Tuesday the 25th at 10:00. Some dipshit there must have put it in the computer wrong. So I drive back and said fuck it I'm wide awake now I'm just going to stay up and go to sleep later. Well that never ended up happening. So last night came and I never went to bed just because I'm not used to sleeping at night. Its now 5:23 in the morning and I'm just going to stay up the next few hours until I have to leave to go back to the place.

I have to go on two computer calls tomorrow so I'll go to bed right when I get back. I figure I'll sleep off and on from then until sometime around midnight. Which should put me right back on my usual schedule.

Woah, weird sleep patterns. I think my record has only been til about 4 in the morning, though I've never really tried to go longer. You should try to get some sleep before your calls though. If the body is sleep deprived, it will automatically shut down to get some sleep. That is, you can be in the middle of driving, on a call, eating, etc, and you can just drop sleeping... Amazing how the body works huh?

That said, it Is pretty amazing how far you've gone. :clap:

48 hours is about my record. I didn't try and stay up as much as I could, I just didn't go to sleep.

Well I came back from the doctors today (clean bill of health) and immediately went to bed which was around 1:00 this afternoon and woke up 9:00 tonight. I thought I would sleep longer but I only slept eight hours. I didn't necessarily force myself to stay up for three days I just wasn't tired. I'll admit though that by the end of the second day I was having a hard time focusing and was overall pretty lethargic.

I think mine was about 6 or 7 days. I just stayed up watching adult swim and eating Ramen. Worse part is was I had school in the morning every day. I was some bad bad insomnia, Started seeing things.......

?

Insomnia?

Awwww...

Drunks and losers

Dwarves with limps

Flos and ho's and one-eyed pimps

Down the alleyway they creep

They're all your friends when you can't sleep

Come with me and you will see

A late night freak show Jubilee!

Kick the Sandman in his sack

Stay up late - Insomniac!

Awwww...

Drunks and losers

Dwarves with limps

Nice rhyme there director

Awwww...

Drunks and losers

Dwarves with limps

Won't become popular with today's youth, doesn't have "Nigga" in it.

Awwww...

Drunks and losers

Dwarves with limps

Stay up late - NIGGA!

fixed

Instant success.