Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Cain

Greetings-

15 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. I was recently looking for a new discussion forum, and I remembered after the countdown, Eon8 had started up a forum. Decided to check it out and here I am. How's this place doing? Seems to be fairly active based on the last post dates. I love remembering the day the whole internet was watching as the counter ticked down to zero.

As for myself...I've been building computers since I was about 8, and I made what you see in this video:

, so feel free to ask me for anything tech or engineering related. Are there any other regular Do It Yourselfers around here?

It's active, but lacking a lot of people(we've been getting more people as of late however).

Feel free to take a look around, I'm not a DIY person myself, but that flamethrower was pretty interesting :thumbsup:

That was pretty insane.......as for building things, not so much. I'm probably the newest fuck up in terms of joining (other than you of course) but yea I would love for more people to start discussing things.

Ah, cool. I hope it becomes more active then...all my old favorite discussion forms are now either dead or full of trolls and internet drama.

Yea that is what happens on this here webberscape

Sometimes its a trade off. When a forum becomes really active with lots of members thats when the problems start. On the other hand if you have the opposite then thats not good either. So you can't win either way and have to try and find a balance between the two.

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.”

-George Carlin

I love that quote.

Heh. Agreed, both statements. So, whats to know about this place? Any Eon8 gaming clans, community projects, random shittery?

Furthermore... An admin that's active more than once a week? My god... :thumbsup:

Nothing too much yet, still poking the fire to get things going around here. BTW love the sig.

Heh, alright. I'd be happy to help with anything of that like then.

And thanks, I started and finished the series in about 2 days, and the movie :tongue:

You know whats funny about the admin thing I've noticed. The forums where the admin is nonexistent are always the busiest. I know its not always the case but I've witnessed it more times than not.

FUCK ADMINS! I'm just kidding we love ya Eon

:laugh: