Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Sakaryu

One Piece

12 posts in this topic

WHO HERE WATCHES THIS TRULY AWESOME SHOW!?

What, are you fucking serious?

I watched an episode or two back when they would air it on Cartoon Network. The opening tune is kind of catchy.

The show is on Episode 456 and Its still as new as ever, for some reason it never gets only. The dub sucks, I'm watching the subbed version from Japan.

The theme song is really the only reason I've ever watched the few episodes that I've seen.

It didn't seem like it had a a plot though. What the hell is One Piece, did they ever find that damn treasure??

Nope, they are still going for it and for plot, DAYYYYMMMMMM theres one hell of a plot.

From the intro the plot sounds like the main character Luffy ate some gum that turned him into Mr. Fantastic and hes searching for treasure called the One Piece?

LOL XD

Damn the plot gets better and better.