Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sakaryu

GAMING, SERIOUSLY!

190 posts in this topic

I'VE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST A WEEK, AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT IN FUCKING HELL YOU SLACKERS PLAY IN YOUR FREE TIME, C'MON TELL!!!!

RIGHT NOW.....I'm working on a Maplestory Private Server called, OmegaStory. I also play Samuo's private GunZ server called, OmniGunZ. Recently on my PS3 I've been racking up the Helghast kills in Killzone 2.

I've always been into arcade machines but don't have the room for any. At one time though I had around 8 or 9 of them at once.

Sweet shit, you know I'm a Galaga girl myself. And I love fighters, fighters will always be better in the Arcade.

That is very true. I had a Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting machine and it was a million times better than playing it on a console.

Even when playing fighting games on a console I need my Arcade stick.

Warcraft is my only vice gaming wise... I play way to much of it.

World, or 3?

Meh I dabbled.

World, but I am a avid lover of 3 aswell.

Ahhh I see

I can't play MMORPG's because I'll end up like Eric Cartman in that episode of South Park.

cartmanwow.gif

XDDDDD MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT JUST KEEPS COMING!!!!!!!! LOL you just need a little moderation.

When I decided to try a MMORPG out I eventually went with Knight Online thinking I wouldn't get addicted. I ended up doing just that. It consumed all of my time for nearly a year and I spent hundreds. :indifferent: Luckily I snapped out of it.

You my friend are a easy addict, MMOs are fun but you can't let them consume you. You need someone to regulate you.

Haha