Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zero

Rediculously Gangstur

76 posts in this topic

So I just finished up a fantastic conversation on facebook that blew my mind. I wanted to share it with you all since this is a forum full of people I think can share in my humor and laugh at this person.

I have replaced names with Zero (me), Chica (Original poster) and Mr. Gangstur for identity reasons.

ORIGINAL POST***

================

Chica: Chris Brown doing Michael Jackson's performance is by far the best in the BET awards so far! He'd get two thumbs up if he wasn't a woman beater

Responses***

============

Mr. Gangstur: Man Fuck All That Chica He Murked The BET Awards Yo Murder The Show And Then He Cried Wow That Shit Was Deep Ass Fuck Yo Wow Even I Got Teary Yo Str8 Up G Shit Lmfaooo

Zero: Dude your shift key is gonna jump off your keyboard and bitch slap you holy shit!

Mr. Gangstur: ?

Zero: ... le sigh. Every time you make a capital letter you hit shift. Either that or you hit caps lock twice... either way holy shit!

Mr. Gangstur: Hmmmm?

Zero: NVM, bad joke.

Mr. Gangstur: You Was Talkin To Me Home Boy, Cuz I Didnt Know Period Dawg !

Zero: sɐʍ ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı

Mr. Gangstur: Nigga You Trippin Buddy Fo Real Yo !!!

Zero: ha ha ha, take care. Was fun.

Mr. Gangstur: Nigga Ya Boys Be On That Friendly Shit Fo Real My Nigga , Homie Keep Doin Yo Thang Aight My Nigga Be Eazy Braw !!!

Gangstur#2: lmfaoo

Mr. Gangstur: Esto Igualacien Puta No Saben Con Quien Se Estan Mietendo Jefferson Jajaja

Gangstur#2: lmfaooo!! that white boy stupid hahaha

Mr. Gangstur: Jajaja I Dont Know Buddy At All And He Just Said That Shift Key Fenna Jump Up And Bitch Slap Me Like Wtf Are U Serious Homie Lmfaooo But Ima Keep It Cool Cuz I Aint Gonna Fuck Up With My Dawg Chica Ova A Dumb Nigga Who Has Nothin Better To Do But Say Ignorant Shit Jajaja Solo Merida Esto Maje Dawg Hajaja

Zero: Sorry bro if you take offense. I was just trippin that you capitalize every word.

Mr. Gangstur: Naw Homie It Aint Even Like That Braw , Is Just That We Aint Friendly Like That U Know, And Then Randomly U Coming With Some Crazy Shit Like Wtf You Serious, And I Dont Even Know U Dawg But Whatever Home Skillets Do Yo Thang And Ima Do Mines, Ayo Chica My Fault Bout The Bullshit But You Already Know How It Is And I Dont Wanna Upset You Aight My Fault Home Team !!!

Zero: Yea I know we arent friendly, you made that clear. I just thought the joke would bridge the gap and make you laugh and you could forget that I was just some "dumb white boy" and chuckle.

Mr. Gangstur: Well Out Hea In Miami We Dont Joke Like That Braw , So I Wouldnt Understand How U Do It Round Yo Way At All , So Whatever Ya Whiteboys Will Be Aight Braw !!!

INTERMISSION***

==============================

(since talking to this guy in any direct fashion did no good I figured I would vent in a manner WAY WAY WAY over his tiny little head. You guys should be able to figure this out)

==============================

RESUME ORIGINAL PROGRAM***

My final post***

(coded, not jibberish)

Zero:

TGV0IG1lIGd1ZXNzLCB5b3UganVzdCBnb3QgYmFjayBmcm9tIHRoZSBjbHViIHdoZXJlIHlvdSB3ZXJlIHNtYWNraW4gYml0Y2hlcyBvbiB0aGUgYXNzIGFuZCBzZWxsaW4gY

SBmZXcga2V5cyB0byBzb21lIGNyYXp5IGN1YmFucy4gT24geW91ciB3YXkgaG9tZSBpbiB5b3VyIHBpbXBlZCBvdXQgdXJiYW4gYXNzYXVsdCB2ZWhpY2xlIHlvdSBzYXcgYS

B3aGl0ZSBib3kgbGF1Z2hpbmcgYXQgbm90aGluZyBwYXJ0aWN1bGFyIHNvIHlvdSBidXN0ZWQgYSBjYXAgaW4gaGlzIGFzcyB3aXRoIHlvdXIgZyBhc3MgZ2xvY2sgNDUuIFN

vIG5vdyB5b3UgYXJlIGF0IGhvbWUgc2l0dGluZyBvbiBmYWNlYm9vayBjbGVhbmluZyB5b3VyIGNocm9tZSBkaXBwZWQgZGlhbW9uZCBibGluZ2VkIGdsb2NrIDQ1IHdoaWxl

IHBvc3RpbmcgZ2FuZ3N0dXIgc3BlYWsgdGhhdCByZXF1aXJlcyB5b3UgdG8gY2FwaXRhbGl6ZSBldmVyeSB3b3JkIGFuZCBjYWxsIHdoaXRlIGJveXMgbmlnZ2FzIHdoZW4gY

WxsYSBzdWRkZW4geW91IHNhdyBteSBqb2tlIGFuZCBoYWQgYSBmbGFzaCBiYWNrIG9mIGNhcHBpbiB0aGF0IHdoaXRlIGR1ZGUgb24geW91ciB3YXkgaG9tZS4gSSBndWVzcy

BJIGNhbiBzZWUgbm93IGhvdyBteSBodW1vciB3b3VsZG50IGZpdCBpbnRvIHlvdXIgaGlnaCBzcGVlZCwgbG93IGRyYWcsIG5pZ2dhIGNhcHBpbiwgYml0Y2ggc2xhcHBpbiw

ga2V5IHNsaW5naW4gbGlmZXN0eWxlLCBkb3duIHRoZXJlIGluIE1pYW1pLiBZb3UgaGF2ZSBqdXN0IGJlZW4gd2hhdCB1cyB3aGl0ZSBib3lzIGxpa2UgdG8gc2F5LCBQV05F

RC4=

~THE END~

The karma of making fun of him was I miss spelled "ridiculously".

*Shakes fist at Karma*

Yea a shotgun is usually the best translation tool in that scenario.

So awesome to see people like Mr. Gangstur. Makes you glad to be you.

That was beyond tolerable, not only all caps his grammar was absolutely awful, to switch languages in the middle of a post is also unacceptable. Sitting on a land mine should be his consequence.

Well I switched languages too at the end... lol

LOL

BASE64 if you want to decode my last post in the conversation.

Let me guess, you just got back from the club where you were smackin bitches on the ass and sellin a few keys to some crazy cubans. On your way home in your pimped out urban assault vehicle you saw a white boy laughing at nothing particular so you busted a cap in his ass with your g ass glock 45. So now you are at home sitting on facebook cleaning your chrome dipped diamond blinged glock 45 while posting gangstur speak that requires you to capitalize every word and call white boys niggas when alla sudden you saw my joke and had a flash back of cappin that white dude on your way home. I guess I can see now how my humor wouldnt fit into your high speed, low drag, nigga cappin, bitch slappin, key slingin lifestyle, down there in Miami. You have just been what us white boys like to say, PWNED.

Hehe, Niggas can't hit anything with a non automatic gun.

LMAO nice Sakaryu! Didnt know you had it in you! I think it was Chris Rock who said it, but the key to gun control is not the guns, its the ammunition... Make each bullet cost $5,000. See how many innocent bystanders get shot then.

Nah ,we just need to put the guns in the hands of the right people to get rid of the wrong people.

Yea, and with $5,000 bullets there will be no mistakes!

I'm trying to imagine a pure Diamond .50 BMG Round.

If it was pure diamond the BMG would stand for Blast-Masta-Gangsta.

Nah Nah G-Dawg it be all gold and has 18 in spinnas on it.

Haters we be killin the haters

Leaving no opposition to the lovers. I like that idea!