Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EON8

Happy Anniversary EON8!

39 posts in this topic

Hmmm...

Well congrats! :thumbsup:

I haven't been here long but let's go for another 4!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

I say google takes a tumble and we replace the google logo with an Eon8

Looks cool

Hah. If we(not me, I can't do that shit) ever pulled something off like that, we would be legends. I don't think something like that has ever happened to Google.

Yea, you would have to be really good.

1st: to actually get in

2nd: Do it without getting caught.

Four years old and the old gal is still as lovely as I remember. You lot know how to take care of her, it ... it *sniff* makes me so proud to see this.

9s7bpk.jpg

All your base are belong to us :wink:

Four years old and the old gal is still as lovely as I remember. You lot know how to take care of her, it ... it *sniff* makes me so proud to see this.

Theres been a lot of old members coming out of the woodwork lately which is a wonderful thing. Now if they would stick around this time that would be even better.

Well with me and Sakaryu the forums are exploding and people are starting to get involved! I am enjoying all the action here for a change!

Well with me and Sakaryu the forums are exploding and people are starting to get involved! I am enjoying all the action here for a change!

One thing that always bothered me was lack of activity, it's nice to see some posts now and again! You know, those now and agains I happen by and then disappear oncemore...

disturbed guy used to make alot of posts and when Globalhalo was live EON8 was often spammed across their pages. I used to love globalhalo. I knew all kinds of tricks to control the chats. Eon, you should ressurect it and breath new life into it.

Lol sounds like It would be a good Investment Eon, you could always keep it and hope to sell it for more once its a hit again.

Eon you have a solid fan base on here that would take great pleasure moderating/making it interesting. I would have a blast confusing and adding mystery to the chats!

Sounds like a real party now!

Sounds like it really is a good investment now.

Well yeah, there's just so much possibility here. It's all down to what Eon8 is willing to do with it! :thumbsup: