Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
byteduke

PIRACY!

35 posts in this topic

I just decided to start a piracy topic because for some reason i was "taking away from the conversation"
SO. here we go.
This is for educational purposes only. Basically if you get hurt somehow.. or your computer splodes (LOL) its not my fault.

Piracy… it’s a Robbery committed at sea. Hence the name Piracy that’s been labeled by the authorities. (sea being the internet)
But the people who add torrents to torrent sites (when you download/share a file via the bittorrent protocol, that file is called a torrent.)
Torrent sites like ISOhunt.com and the legendary ThePirateBay.com
They call Piracy, File sharing, and that’s what it basically is. The one persons paying for the musicprogramgame.
Anyways, the way I Pirate is with Utorrent. And then go to: thepiratebay.com
I basically download Programs like Crossover for my mac and for my pc (that I wont be needing anymore) games and stuff.. Like a long while ago I can recall downloading Call of Duty 4 Modern warfare when it came out, Like the second day it came out on PC I had it because I used torrent. No line up to go through, no 60$ wasted.
But there have been other games, that I have torrented that I probably wouldn’t spend a dime on. When I do like something, I go to the store and buy it. Like I did with COD4 when it dropped in price I bought it.

Anyways, that’s my torrent speech.. anyone do anything differently?

dude, bittorrent, is getting a bad rep, its not bittorrent, its what u download, and piracy isnt good

Its what you download that gives it a bad rep you mean?... Uh not really, everyone does it, subconsously...

Do you buy all your music?

Piracy may not be good but

Piracy isnt bad eather

No, really. We shouldn't even be talking about this. It's illegal, and it gives the forum a bad rep. If you want to talk about piracy, go to a site that hosts warez and crap. Don't be an idiot and try to take Eon 8 down under. Sorry for not posting that earlier.

1) Piracy isnt illegle... Its frowned apon MAYBE.. but its basicly like carrying around a machette

As long as you have a loaf of bread its fine...  thats what it is in canada.

For those who dont understand, as long as theres a constructive purpose for it, its not frowned apon.

2) How is it giving it a bad rep? were allowed to discuss piracy, i talked it over. And thats kind of a stupid thing to say, Me trying to take Eon8 downunder.

You shouldnt be apologizing for posting it earlier.. you should be apoligizing for posting it.

1) Piracy isnt illegle... Its frowned apon MAYBE.. but its basicly like carrying around a machette

As long as you have a loaf of bread its fine...  thats what it is in canada.

For those who dont understand, as long as theres a constructive purpose for it, its not frowned apon.

2) How is it giving it a bad rep? were allowed to discuss piracy, i talked it over. And thats kind of a stupid thing to say, Me trying to take Eon8 downunder.

You shouldnt be apologizing for posting it earlier.. you should be apoligizing for posting it.

Is English your first language?

And furthermore, if you don't even have a handle on the English language, why should I trust that you know what the laws are in various countries? Piracy is illegal in multiple countries. I don't know how things go in your home land, but in America and Britain at least, it's illegal. Unless it's changed in the past few years.

I love how you resort to my spelling when you have nothing else to insult me about

thaz funny... LoL

and my homeland... oh yeah its called canada.

Communication is paramount to the survival and success of the human race. If you can't manage to master it, I suggest you simply go kill yourself off before you spawn illiterate children that always think they're right... the apple doesn't fall that far from the tree.

Let's argue on the internet! It's liek da speshul oh-lim-pix. Amirite?

if i cant manage to master english i should die?... id like to see you tell people that to who are disabled... vary nice. Im not saying i am. im just saying that kinda a lame insult. personaly i think im almost as good as the next guy at talking. So i think that you should go kill youself comment was kinda, un nessisary.. But hey, its an opinion

if i cant manage to master english i should die?... id like to see you tell people that to who are disabled... vary nice. Im not saying i am. im just saying that kinda a lame insult. personaly i think im almost as good as the next guy at talking. So i think that you should go kill youself comment was kinda, un nessisary.. But hey, its an opinion

Do you not understand what I'm saying? I'm not saying "STAY HERE AND FIGHT," I'm being aggressive to get you out of here. Since you're too stupid to know that, I'll stop slinging insults at you... it was a bad idea anyway.

I hope this topic gets deleted when Eon8 actually sees it. I mean really.

Seriously guys, I want you to stop arguing. Post relevant information, or fight it out in the Spam forum.

lol.........................

being aggressive to get me out of here.

so your just randomly making up insults?.. thatz som messed up tactic

Heh...

You're being aggressive to "get me out of here".

So you're just randomly making insults? That is a messed up tactic.

FIXED.

He was being concerned about this topic bringing the downfall of this forum. Just drop it.

Theres really nothing wrong with this topic. I don't think you can get in trouble for just talking about it as long as you don't post any links to any actual files be it torrents or otherwise. There also seems to be a loophole that if before you talk about it you put something like byteduke did you're ok.

So in other words

proceedhd4.jpg