Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zero

Faithinstatic

21 posts in this topic

Looks very creepy, yet so interesting.

Code on the left column reads:

Reality is a shallow pretense, and we writhe under it's cradling illusion eating, mating, and expelling excrement like the cattle we convince ourselves that we truly are. We sacrifice and sell our souls to its simplest whim and we, in return, are paid in full with the gruel of oppression. We allow reality to destroy our will with intense fear and injections of insecurity administered by personal weakness. The only hope of salvation from this pathetic state, it is prevalently believed, rests in the hands of poorly constructed, empty gods not necessarily of religion, which are birthed and sustained by the desperate utilization of our evolutionarily contrived creative abilities. This same creativity is, of course, said to be possessed by our "Gods" who, in actuality, prove our creative power by their very existence. These fictionalized gods, whether they be of religion, or politics, media, and/or money, are used not only to abort the few intellectual and individualistic fetuses of personal expression the starved wombs of our minds can inseminate, but to tell us that it is the righteous way to live. Though it may be pure self-treachery we follow, and we allow our minds to be emptied. We surrender for instinct, sacrifice for complacency, beg on our knees for delusion, and sell our souls for security. We also do it well for the millennia of practice we have had.

"To endure oneself may be the hardest task in the universe."

--Frank Herbert

We are so scared of this fact that we run in fear to the nurturing breast of television, drugs, expensive belongings, institutionalized education, money, whit

See your already putting that knowledge to good use!!!

Eon's first instance of using the word "gay"

And how did they become so, I must have missed something.

THIS IS GROUND BREAKING! And I love the quote, but We don't run to these luxuries, we live them.

Eon's first instance of using the word "gay"

And how did they become so, I must have missed something.

The point is, how do you know that fairy wasn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

OMG I LAUGHED SOOOO HARD!

LOLWUT-Russian.jpg

Mhm, Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me

Code on the left column reads:

I was about to post this and ask if anyone got this, but you beat me by a year! :devillaugh:

The point is, how do you know that fairy wasn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

Hahaha!! Epic post! I'm still laughing!!