Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zero

Zero's Challenge #2

32 posts in this topic

Congratulations to Anewformation on solving the last challenge. Challenge #2 is as follows:

Decode:

0c 8c 8c 8c 0c 8c 0c 0c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 8c 0c 8c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 8c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 8c 8c 0c 8c 8c 8c 8c 0c 8c 8c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 0c 8c 8c 0c 0c 0c 0c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 0c 8c 8c 0c 8c 8c 0c 8c 0c 0c 0c 0c 8c 8c 0c 0c 0c 0c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 0c 0c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 0c 8c 8c 8c 0c 8c 8c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 0c 8c 8c 0c 8c 0c 0c 0c 0c 8c 8c 0c 8c 8c 8c 0c 0c 8c 8c 0c 8c 0c 0c 0c 0c 8c 8c 0c 0c 0c 0c 0c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 0c 8c 0c 0c 8c 8c 0c 8c 8c 0c 0c 0c 8c 8c 0c 0c 8c 8c 8c 0c 8c 8c 0c 8c 8c 8c 8c 0c 0c 8c 0c

I hope there's a pot of gold or some prize of equal value when we're done with all this. :angry:

There will be a prize. Knowledge is one of the most valuable possesions in the world! And I offer it to you for the low low price of a few hours of your concentration! I give you good price! Best Price!

Dont want your beakers, erlenmeyer flasks and centrifuge to get dusty now do we!

LIES ALL LIES!!!! Is there a twist?

Its just two characters over and over.

No clue, and what does "the usual treatment" mean?

That its not a straight foreward cipher. There is a personal touch.

What would that personal touch beee.......

That, my friend, is the challenge!

So you established its a repetition of 2 characters? Can you think of any computer code that involves 2 characters over and over again?

Binary.

Mhm and stop plaguing my mind with these CHALLENGES! WOOOOOOOO! Get a girlfriend, or a boyfriend; however you swing.

CONGRATULATIONS Anewformation has solved it again.

+100 exp due to simplicity.

Married, should answer alot.

All this bitching about my challenges I suppose I will keep them to myself now. I was having fun. People just dont like using the little jiggly thing in their heads for anything anymore.