Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Sakaryu

KaZaA

30 posts in this topic

cyr_down_10_kazaa.jpg

Did anyone ever use this program? I remember it was the first sharing program that I used. I lost a good computer to this program.

Wow did you update the system? And P2P would never be the same with all these programs.Viruses Galore........Ahh the memories....and viruses.

Then I found limewire, and thu limewire I got limewire Pro.........And I basically only use it for torrenting.

Opera Torrents?

Neat.

I used KaZaA for only a short period of time because it was basically just shy of being labeled a virus itself. :laugh: I then moved to eMule until I got caught by Microsoft. After that I abandoned P2P's altogether and went all torrents and never looked back.

What program do you use for your torrents?

Is it good?

I have no complaints with it. I originally was using Bit Comet but went looking for a new client for whatever reason. I found that µTorrent seemed to get the most recommendations as being the best so I decided to give it a try.

I'll have to check it out.

Bleh I tried Vuse, It felt very bloated, Like Norton.

Its full of stuff like the GUI

Try something else I bet it will run smoother.

Hmmm... Kazaa And Limewire make me die a little inside every time I see it one someones computer.

I switched over to uTorrent a long time ago, and never looked back either. Not a single virus from any of the torrents and if you get PeerBlock, you have worries about being tracked or watched.

Torrents FTW.