Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
anewformation

Game, Set

26 posts in this topic

Death note knock off much?

Death note knock off much?

That's the point lol

Click on the video while it's playing.

やあ、サイエントロジー諸君。

我々はアノニマスです。ここ数年の間我々は諸君のことを監視し続けてきました。諸君の虚偽のキャンペーン、反対勢力への圧力、訴訟、このすべての行動が我々の目にとまりました。諸君の新しいプロパガンダのビデオが外部に漏れ、ネット上に公開されたことにより、諸君の教えを信じる者やリーダーと呼ぶ者へ、多大な悪影響をもたらしていることが我々にはっきりと示されました。そして我々、アノニマスは諸君の組織を壊滅させることを決定しました。信者のため、人々のため、そして我々の娯楽のために、我々は諸君をインターネットから排除し、現在のサイエントロジー教会の形態を組織的に解体します。我々は諸君をきわめて深刻な敵であると認識し、長期に渡って計画を立ててきました。諸君は永遠に国民の怒りに勝つことはできません。諸君の不当な手法、偽善的な行動は組織の終焉をもたらすでしょう。

君たちは逃れることはできません。我々はどこにでもいます。我々は滅びることはありません。我々は永遠です。我々の行動は卑怯で悪意あるものですが、我々は日に日に勢力を増しています。それは我々の概念の強さからです。我々は既に欧米でメディアの注目を集めました。もしも違う名前をつけたいなら、我々のことを大群と呼びなさい。それだけ無数にいるのだから。我々の手法は諸君の手法と同等にありますが、我々は諸君のように極悪非道ではありません。諸君は我々の行動を「宗教的迫害」だと言うでしょうが、それで結構です。むしろそう思えばいい。我々は諸君のSPです。我々が教会の中枢に入ることで信者への強制は次第に難しくなるでしょう。信者らは目を覚まし、救済とは無償であったことに気づくでしょう。信者は自身の感じるストレスや失意はアノニマスが講じたものではないと気づくのです。

そう。原因は彼らの身近にあるのですから。 そのとおり。我々はSPです。しかし、我々の与えることのできる抑圧はRTCの与えられる抑圧と比べて非常に小さいのです。

知識は自由です。

我々はアノニマス。

我々は大群です。

許しはしない。

忘れはしない。

我々を待ち受けなさい。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, gentlemen Scientology.

We are Anonymous. During the past few years we have continued to monitor that to you. False campaign you've seen the pressure on the opposition, litigation, Tomarimashita our eyes all the action this. To leak out a new propaganda video you've seen it published on the Internet, and leaders who call for those who believe in the teachings of the gentlemen, we clearly demonstrated that brought enormous harm . And we, Anonymous decided to raze the organization to you. For believers, for the people, for our entertainment and we gentlemen will be removed from the Internet and systematically dismantle the current form of the Church of Scientology. We recognize the very serious gentlemen enemy has plans for a long time. Have you guys ever to win the people's anger is not possible. Unfair methods of gentlemen, hypocritical behavior of the organization will bring to an end.

You guys can not escape. We are everywhere. We can not die. We are forever. Our actions are malicious cowardice but we are gaining power every day. That is because the strength of our concept. We have already attracted media attention in the West. If you want a different name, please call us and horde it. Because we are numerous all. Our method is located in the same techniques you've seen in the monstrosity we do not like gentlemen. The gentlemen of our actions, "religious persecution" that would say it is fine. If you want to do rather better. We are gentlemen of SP. Forced to enter the center of the believers in the church we will be increasingly difficult. Believers were awake, and you will notice that the bailout was free. Believers feel stress and frustration which is taken by itself is anonymous and not notice.

Yes. There is not a cause close to them. That's right. Our SP. However, we can give to suppress the RTC is very small compared to the suppression is given.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.

We do not Forgive.

We do not.

Do not forget.

Please listen to us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To bad this wasn't a Japanese made Video.

I wonder how bad all these "Anons" would flop once the internet went down.

I don't think there was actually an "Anonymous" on 2 chan.

It might help their cause a little more if they were more original (mask wise) and weren't so unintimidating. Just an observation from a neutral party.

It might help their cause a little more if they were more original (mask wise) and weren't so unintimidating. Just an observation from a neutral party.

His attire(all of it) is the trademark symbol of anonymous

AnonymousBecause.jpg

Anon doesn't need to be intimidating, as it doesn't work through fear.

And you are anon, Director! Everyone here is

I take it you are an "Anon"

automotivator1.jpg

Yes, I know the whole getup is related to it. Wearing a suit is pretty original thats why I made sure to specify that I was talking about the mask. I also feel as if the name Anonymous isn't that creative either once you know the story behind it.

Though I do have a question. If they aren't intimidating or work through fear than whats left? Annoying? You can surely classify their stand around holding signs thing they did above as that. If EON8 ever stages something similar I want Molotov cocktails involved.

Protest- EON8 style.

eon8riot.jpg

I just want to reiterate that I'm neutral on the subject and don't care one way or another about them. I just feel as if they want to be respected a little more they should change things up a bit, and not be so angsty teen.

I dunno maybe I'm just showing my age.

Well most of them are angsty teens. I like the whole Molotovs Idea, but I think uniforms would help. Nothing shows fear as Uniforms. And please let us not wear jean coats.

riot-dog-2008.jpg

For instance ^Bad

riotpolice350.jpg

For instance ^Good.

And personally I'm on the Riot Cops side.

A-riot-policemans-clothin-002.jpg

^If that happens. Then We bring in the military and start firing.

day1ps.jpg

That will fix the rioting.

We would wear the same riot gear. When have you ever seen that happen?! Our shields would have the EON8 logo on them which would be pretty badass.

You inadvertently posted a picture of Riot Dog. :laugh:

I don't understand why authorities take such a beating, we care about these people way too much. If they're setting things on fire, then they are not needed.

We would wear the same riot gear. When have you ever seen that happen?! Our shields would have the EON8 logo on them which would be pretty badass.

You inadvertently posted a picture of Riot Dog. :laugh:

E8Riotcops.png

That Badass?

Yes, I know the whole getup is related to it. Wearing a suit is pretty original thats why I made sure to specify that I was talking about the mask. I also feel as if the name Anonymous isn't that creative either once you know the story behind it.

Though I do have a question. If they aren't intimidating or work through fear than whats left? Annoying? You can surely classify their stand around holding signs thing they did above as that. If EON8 ever stages something similar(can you say hell yes?) I want Molotov cocktails involved.

I just want to reiterate that I'm neutral on the subject and don't care one way or another about them. I just feel as if they want to be respected a little more they should change things up a bit, and not be so angsty teen.

I dunno maybe I'm just showing my age.

Well yeah but the mask also symbolizes what they're trying to do(you've seen the movie right?)

They work through the Internet, using Botnets and DOA attacks, stuff like that. For instance with the current Scientology situation they didn't just make that video. They hacked into the Scientology sites, tried to talk to their top men, revealed the truth, etc. All of this can be found on YT. Thing about anon is, anyone can do anything and that's what the people holding the signs were doing. Maybe fear yes, but they're trying to help out anyway they can. As for myself, I can't call myself that seeing as how I haven't actually done anything to the cause, but I do agree with a lot of their points and ideals.

Personally I kinda see Anon as an embodiment of the internet in the fact that they mostly do the things that they do because they don't reveal who they are. Like how a kid will call you a douche-bag on the net but not in real life.