Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
anewformation

The End

15 posts in this topic

With all the stuff that's been happening as of late(tragic events mostly), I wanted to keep a record of it all.

I decided to start a "journal" if you will cataloging these events.

I could do it myself, but you all have far more insight into things like these than I do. So here we go...

Post any news stories, important thoughts, etc. Also provide any of your opinions on it and what it means for us(dates are also helpful)

Listening Music:

And I'll start things off;

Moscow Fires: Start Date: June 15

To put it in perspective, the size of the fire is like San Fransisco to Chicago... One hell of a fire.

One thing to note is that Russia is cancelling all exports of wheat to other countries due to the wild fire burning about 1/5th of it.

Let's mention Russia is 4th among the world's top wheat producers- prices are going to get high.

-----------

Pakistan Floods Start Date: July 29

Note: This is the worst flood Pakistan has had in nearly 80 years

As for the flood itself, it has been reported to have been as high as people's rooftops

-----------

Tennessee Heat Wave Start Date: Summer 2010

With 120 degrees(F), people were reported as "not being able to breathe", suffering heat stroke, vomiting, nausea, and even death.(overheating symptoms)

-----------

It will be nice to have some news.

hm...well going by that article it seemed like nothing...but i was watching the news and they made it sound like a big thing. like they were saying how it could knock out some satelites and i didnt realize it already happened. i knew they said it i just wasnt sure of the date they said

hm...well going by that article it seemed like nothing...but i was watching the news and they made it sound like a big thing. like they were saying how it could knock out some satelites and i didnt realize it already happened. i knew they said it i just wasnt sure of the date they said

The news always does over exaggerate things...

I've just seen the news' regular on-air screw-ups.

Bacteria Supergene: Start Date: Summer 2010

Note: The gene itself doesn't do much, but coupled with a deadly bacteria(for instance, Pneumonia), can boost the diseases drug resistance very high

Not something you want to happen

-----------

How awesome.