Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

anewformation

Scariest Thing I Ever Saw

54 posts in this topic

What is this exactly?

What is this exactly?

More ARG goodness

Do some googling and you'll find out that it has to do with the Super 8 movie being put out sometime in 2011

Just a campaign to get some hype

Still pretty interesting though.

Go look to the super 8 wiki for more info

So its a movie about Area-51.

Theres the trailer. I remember seeing this awhile back.

Was actually alot of fun messing with console and getting as far as I could then checking the wiki and seeing where I was headed. Pretty fun.

Bout time these movie director learn that the imagination of the viewer is beyond comparison to anything they could come up with. All they need to do is stimulate it and guide it.

Do you have Screen Shots?

LOL!

I managed to get to the point where I opened a picture of a projector shot onto a wall with a image from Super 8 film. I put the image into a photo editor and adjusted the Brightness, contrast and mid tones to enhance the left side of the picture. Once enhances there is a Red hat, and a box of crap with a sticky note on it that says sold. I also managed to open another file on the console which was 2 news paper clippings. I saw the marks on it and the X's but I later found out it was a coded message. I also managed to get the console to open the EXPCNV file and play the sounds. It was all really fun. Anything that challenges the mind is almost euphoric.

Turns out the picture of the box of stuff was all stuff being sold on craigslist. Each item listed on craigs list had a picture of the item. Each picture was from a different angle which allowed you to read differet parts of an invitation in the background to a graveside service. Piecing them together you got a phone number.

Currently the next task is to figure out the Device after you .REENTER

I can re-create all my progress and provide SS's.

I can re-create all my progress and provide SS's.

That would be great thanks.

FRAPS FRAPS. Does fraps work with a browser?

It records your screen... So whatever is showing on your screen it should record.

I thought it records the program.

You are correct. Seems like a feature that would be a no brainer to include but Fraps must not have been able to think that far. Try Hypercam.