Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

hamrammr

apparently i'm supposed to introduce myself

34 posts in this topic

so, what made me come here initially is that Expect us thing i posted in the XIX MMXIII thread i started, but i'm big into various sciences and pseudo sciences. astronomy is my favorite. i believe the only government that works is small self governed communalism (not communism), large central governments and economies based on exchanges of goods are all doomed to fail; i find it unlikely we're the only living planet in the universe; i certainly don't believe that spiral that appeared over northern europe was a malfunctioning russian missle; the mayans, sacred geometry, alternate past theories, and william blake blow my mind; i grew up in a christian church, but now i'm equally open to and skeptical of world religions - the only true religion is that which derives itself from observation of, and participation with, nature. not totally sold on the idea that evolution is a purely random and mechanical process, but i tend to think of development and biology in terms of evolutionary thought because it seems to explain things the best.

also, i love comics/graphic novels and cartoons. alan moore and neil gaiman are my favorite comic authors, while warner bros. makes the best cartoons ever, with only ren and stimpy being a possible contender.

Quite the introduction. I'm Saki and I agree on some of your beliefs. Which ones I will leave to you to find out.

LOL Animated welcomes.

I was laughing at it, not announcing what it was.

Well things aren't as they appear.

1-day-sale-fail.jpg

"Mature Content" Psh

husband-fail-1.jpg

husband-fail-21.jpg

Follow up.

You men sure have it goood...HAHAHAHA!

"Mature Content" Psh

Follow up.

That was...

fuckin awesome!

Posted Today, 04:42 PM

"Mature Content" Psh

Spoiler

Follow up.

Well things aren't as they appear.

1-day-sale-fail.jpg

the 3 pictures just come up as question marks on my computer. what are they pictures of?

the 3 pictures just come up as question marks on my computer. what are they pictures of?

just go in the source and copy/paste the image address. Our dear friend "Saki" does that with images a lot >.>

And if you must know

It's a yahoo answers SS

I use standard Image tags.

I use standard Image tags.

its more than likely the source not allowing hot linking

Asshole sources.

Boo hoo My bandwidth.