Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlackOperation19

World Trip

34 posts in this topic

I am planning a huge trip and am going to pretty much travel the world. Kind of like that movie thats comeing out (although i started planning this before i heard of this movie). I decided to ask the good old eon8 community about this. Out of your opinions, please post places you believe i should vist, no matter the location.

I am planning a huge trip and am going to pretty much travel the world. Kind of like that movie thats comeing out (although i started planning this before i heard of this movie). I decided to ask the good old eon8 community about this. Out of your opinions, please post places you believe i should vist, no matter the location.

The center of the earth...

Under the antarctic....

Area 51..

On a more less deadly(<--oxymoron) train of thought..

Here

Since that means I gave 1000 ideas, I deserve +1000 posts added to my count. :cool:

I like that 1st suggestion

As for my own opinions... Street racing in Arizona...Explore the pyramids(of course).... Go to the African jungle...hmmm

That's all for now I think

I have those except for the arizona part. I have my trip planned out in 2 parts: Western hemisphere, come back home for about a month, then Eastern hemisphere. I dont want to miss anything and ive been able to keep an EXTREMELY low budget even with all of this traveling. Im just fed up with american society

Arizona is nice. Other that that, the UK and Japan.

I think it would be neat if you did something in each location like make a video of you dancing.

:tongue:

well im not really a dancer...but i know what you mean. Ill like take a picture of me doing a different yoga pose in every location or something of that nature

well im not really a dancer...but i know what you mean. Ill like take a picture of me doing a different yoga pose in every location or something of that nature

or do the same pose the exact same way

combine the pictures

voila, a moving background

That would be amazing.

ireland. ireland is amazing. dublin, galway, or sligo. norther ireland i haven't been to; that area's britain loyal.

Don't like Britain?

Don't like Britain?

i'm ok with britain. i guess i needed to include more information. the leader of the group i was with was from south ireland, and there's still a lot of tension between the north and south. ergo, he didn't want to risk going up there and getting beaten up. but i've heard belfast is amazing, and they have the blarney stone up there. i think stone henge is in the north too, although there's still lots of ancient monolith sites in southern ireland. saw some awesome gravemounds and ruins.

oh my god! how could i forget? if you go to ireland you HAVE to go to the aran isles and see angus dun: massive 3000 year old fort that's stuck on the top of a cliff.

Let me guess, you live in Ireland. IRA?

Let me guess, you live in Ireland. IRA?

wish i lived in ireland. no. i live in colorado. went over there for a study program. the professor of the school i was going to at the time is irish. but southern irish. probably the best time of my life.

A study abroad program.

I mentioned that as a joke because there was a guy who did what you want to do and danced at every location. He became fairly famous because of it.

i'm ok with britain. i guess i needed to include more information. the leader of the group i was with was from south ireland, and there's still a lot of tension between the north and south. ergo, he didn't want to risk going up there and getting beaten up. but i've heard belfast is amazing, and they have the blarney stone up there. i think stone henge is in the north too, although there's still lots of ancient monolith sites in southern ireland. saw some awesome gravemounds and ruins.

oh my god! how could i forget? if you go to ireland you HAVE to go to the aran isles and see angus dun: massive 3000 year old fort that's stuck on the top of a cliff.

The Giant's Causeway always looked like it might be a neat place to visit as well.

What is it?

is is this: giant's causeway

again, northern ireland so i didn't see it, though the aran islands has some features that look a little like that. not quite as structured.

and why didn't i think of study abroad? way more succinct than my tardfest explanation.

LOL do they really know up north to the point that you can't go up there?