Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
t3kt0nik

I want to quit my job.

77 posts in this topic

I have a horrible summer job. I work at an amusement park and have to deal with stupid kids and even more stupid parents. I really just want to quit and then move to Korea and become a professional Starcraft player.

I get kids such as this that want to ride the rides that are specifically for under 4 year old kids..

eia5ok.jpg

I have a horrible summer job. I work at an amusement park and have to deal with stupid kids and even more stupid parents. I really just want to quit and then move to Korea and become a professional Starcraft player.

I get kids such as this that want to ride the rides that are specifically for under 4 year old kids..

eia5ok.jpg

damn that's gotta suck

professional starcraft player huh

You good at it I'm guessing?

I used to be amazing at it. I'm probably still pretty good. but my dream came alive again once I played the second one.

I used to be amazing at it. I'm probably still pretty good. but my dream came alive again once I played the second one.

Yeah I never played the first myself, but its recognized as the #1 e-sport right?

I like the second one, but I'm not so great at it :indifferent:

I hate my 'job' with a passion but theres nothing else where I can make as much as I do working as little as I do.

Unless your to the point of #1 in the US you won't stand a chance in SK.

Unless your to the point of #1 in the US you won't stand a chance in SK.

Yeah maybe, but

A guy's gotta have dreams, no?

Nay, abandon your dreams. Pick up a gun and go nuts.

Ahh. I know. I'm not that amazing. It's just my job frustrates me to the point where I just wanna punch a little kid in the face. Which isn't legal, Unfortunately.

I have gone postal. Haven't you ever heard of WW2? As for punching kids, I want to do that on a normal basis, even though I don't have to deal with them.

I have gone postal. Haven't you ever heard of WW2? As for punching kids, I want to do that on a normal basis, even though I don't have to deal with them.

Damn you sound like my friend now...

...not good.

Kids are bad. Cloning FTW.

Why stop at 10? But you would need to mutate the gene for leadership.

I have renewed faith in my job. Starting next week, I'll be getting paid $1.00 more an hour. Then the week after I get $2.00 more an hour. <3

Luckies.