Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
anewformation

Find Out The Truth...

13 posts in this topic

Any of you lazy bums bother to check the link in my sig

Watch

It explains...just about everything.. If you're willing to find out of course.

I watched a little, wasn't very interesting for me.

I'll have to buckle down and watch it. What exactly is it about.

I'll have to buckle down and watch it. What exactly is it about.

Basically it's a film producer who goes around the world and researches shit about cults, the devil, etc

He ends up piecing together a grand conspiracy(it makes so much damn sense, no joke) that's been going on for the last few thousand years

I'm 50/50 on it, but it's all well researched, and even if you don't agree with what he's saying(ie, it's a bunch of bull), it's still interesting to learn about how we are as humans and a society(that lady gaga you're always on about...haha..watch and find out)

What is it saying about My GaGa?

I will later.

LOVE the George Carlin clips.

I think the biggest problem we have among "conspiracy enthusiasts" is that we tend to act like all of this is new. It isn't new. It's old, and .

Excellent example: look up the movie "Network" from 1976. Here's a kickass clip:

What's new is that people who get it are finding each other. One big, big thing that just came out now is that if you look around and think the world is upside down, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

LOL REALLY?

IM MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE?

Good point Sakaryu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ELleCQvew

So here we have everybody screaming that they're angry. Great, that's a start. But who are they yelling at?

Are they yelling at the corporations that have gotten us into this mess? Imagine that noise hitting this guy's ears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeCMSLP3Wy8

... and all he's hearing is "what can I sell to angry people that they wouldn't buy before?" He isn't going to change. He thinks he has this world figured out, and nobody screaming their fool heads off are going to change what he thinks is right.

So if you're mad as hell and not going to take it anymore, don't stick your head out the window. Scream at the mirror instead. At least THERE is one person who might listen, might find a new way of doing things, might find a new way of dealing with this mess we've gotten ourselves into.