Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
t3kt0nik

Graffiti

90 posts in this topic

I suppose. I mean, I've gotten into it lately and I even did a piece behind the local pizza place, but no one in my area does it.

I like it, but it really depends. I know some people who do it.

Heres a good site. >>FATE<<

depends where and when. Like personally, i like riding the train through the tunnels and seeing all of the amazing graffitti. It adds a bit of...'color' to the dull environment.

I mean only well done graffiti is good, other wise its just a waste.

Some of it looks like photos, its simply breath taking.

It's amazing. I only live a few hours from there so I go up like 4 or 5 times a year. The last time I went it was just with friends and we pretty much just walked around the city looking for sweet graffiti. My favorite are heaven spots. Like the really high up stuff. It's crazy.

too much?

Sounds like something to do, May have to go tagging sometime. But yea 600$ a month to do something that is considered Illegal.