Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
FhtagnDazs

New guy, here.

58 posts in this topic

Well, hello there, all. I guess this is my intro thread. I've come because I've been recommended here by a friend to get information on certain topics. I hope to get along with you all! :)

Hi there, I'm Saki. What information were you looking for.

Well, you guys found my namesake quick. :)

Naah, I've had a habit of haunting /x/ on the chans until I became active recently, and a friend of mine who helps run one of the wikis said that Eon8 was a good place to get information on a lot of internet conspiracy theories I've heard about, so I figured I'd join and find what I can. I just kind of like doing independent research.

Certain topics was more of just a generalization of a lot of things I'm interested in. I tend to have a bad habit of taking the English language and bending it to my will in ways that don't make sense to other people, so don't mind me. :)

Yeah, I came here because of a thread on /x/ with a series of coded images alluding to pink floyd songs. I stuck with it and eventually the messages revealed that they were testing to see if anyone would stick with it and then started to give information about someone from Eon8 and NC and what happened in what he referred to as "the debacle." Me and another anon are finishing up the images now and decided to join Eon8 after finding the forums because of the images. I've been in contact with the OP from that thread, a guy who used to call himself "Hero" on here at some point in time. I am not sure. He told me to talk to Fridge about this whole thing, and here I am.

That's about everything. And yes, I have been warned about NC.

Yeah, the name rings a bell.

He was one of the people investigating. He always typed in lower case and never punctuated.

Which made me furious.

Anyways, he was the one who was freaking out because we stopped looking. He sent me hundreds of emails and IMs asking what I knew.

I believe he was banned.

Everything is going SO FAST!

There is some tension here I'm guessing. What is NC?