Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlackOperation19

My 1st supernatural experience

14 posts in this topic

So I just got back from vacation this morning. I was working out and I hear what sounds like somebody hissing. So I turn off the music and listen again. This time I hear a loud groaning sound and viscious hissing. Everybody in my house is sleeping. I'm saying to myself its probably just the boiler or something. Then I hear the groan again this time it sounds like a classic demonic groan. All of a sudden I feel freezing and my body starts shaking. It lasts about 5 seconds. I run upstairs to my room. I just stand in the middle of my room thinking about it, and it feels like I have a constant chill. All of a sudden the lights get REALLY bright then go back to normal. Then they do it again. I then feel this sudden urge to walk to the bathroom. I don't have to go it just feels like I need to go in there I can't explain the feeling. I go in and just stand there for a little, staring into the mirror, saying to myself what the fuck is happening. I go back into my room and decide to post this while its fresh in my mind. This all happened about an hour ago. It still feels like I have a constant chill down my spine and its not going away.

EDIT: Now every time I walk out of my bedroom and walk back in I find the closet door wide open. Is it possible my house came under possession while I was on vacation? By the way, I still have the chill down my spine that's not going away

If you have something that records video have it record the closet door as you leave and enter the room.

Check the items inside the closet?

I did. Everything in my house is the same as when i left. But its not like the closet door violently swings open, ill walk 2 the bathroom and come back itll be open. Ill close it then go get some water, then come back and its open again

Tape the closet door shut if its still going on

Then you know for sure it's not something else like air or vibration

Its basically what they do. Except the whole urine thing, that is just south park.

Is it possible my house came under possession while I was on vacation? By the way, I still have the chill down my spine that's not going away

Hey there. D.G., paranormal hobbyist, occultist and empath.

To answer your question; I wouldn't be quite so sure about if it's possessed. Definitely some form of entity, from the sounds of it. However, a possession implies the being has attached itself to your residence. Meanwhile, it's possible that the entity just happened to wind up there, as well. Or even has been there all along and only recently became more active for some reason or other.

The chills? Very typical. Keep in mind, this isn't necessarily a generality; sometimes the presence of an entity will result in a drop in temperature in the immediate area. You're obviously in a heightened state of awareness regarding the being, and thus you've also attracted IT'S attention, so I wouldn't be surprised if it follows you. Think about it; entities like that don't get attention often. When someone focuses on them, it's the equivalent of lighting a flare. Again; I can't be sure. If it's a possession, that might also result in reduced temperature, but others in your house would have noticed it as well.

The shakes? That feeling "in your spine?" These can be many things, as well. Possession; rare but would indicate an antagonistic, but not necessarily evil entity. Single entity; same deal. It's energy might just happen to affect you in that way. I say not necessarily evil because it may not be aware it's presence affects you in this way. One final thought; psychosomatic - your heightened awareness of the presence may have simply resulted in a mild variation of shock. Sort of a "holy crap, this is actually happening to me" deal. I've had it happen personally, so I know of which I speak.

My advice, if it counts for anything: just ride it out. Wait a few days/weeks/months. See if it stays the same, gets worse or dissipates altogether. No sense thinking about it much more unless it becomes or remains a problem.

Yes because south park never over exaggerates everything. IE The Simpson episode,

That reminded me of my first freaky experience...When I was a little kid, at the age of 8 or 9 I lived in this house that from my bed at night I could partially see a bit of the kitchen, either way there where times I saw these piercing red eyes in there looking back at me, or me waking up in the middle of the night and an elderly woman standing by my door and I called out in a faint voice "mom?" (because I just woken up and was half asleep and couldn't really tell who it was) and the elder woman just backed out of my room and faded away. In that house I also was falling asleep and an ice cold hand touched my hip, I also woke up one day with 3 or 4 diaper pins stable into my pillow right beside me. Things falling in front and behind me, the attic things moving while everyone was asleep. I had this closet that if i left open during the night I couldn't be able to sleep after, I felt like something was there, watching me...eventually my parents found out, called a priest and he said some things to me, told me to drink something and it all stopped...Then some years after I moved to a different house at the age of 12, the first few days were perfectly normal but then after some days in the basement I couldn't be able to go there anymore, every time i went down those stairs I really got a eerie feeling that something was there and it didn't want me there, it was all around me I could feel it when I was down there. I hated every time my parents asked me to get something from down there, which was usual, and every time the same feeling. We also took care of a dog from a friend during a week in that house, there was a time I was alone and the dog sat at the stairs and barked constantly, it wouldn't stop and there was nothing there that I could see but he was just barking at something and staring. Another time in that house one morning I woke up with the window of my room all clawed out (could have been raccoon's but you never know).

There was another time in my home country when I was about 16 I was walking down this street at around 4am that led to the beach but had no houses or anything nearby, not even street lamps (since the only thing it had was a small creek, golf course and lots of tall trees and minor hills) the only light was from the moon and my cell phone and about 3 or 4 meters away from me on a curve some average sized tar black dog crossed and stopped on the side I was on and looked at me...It had no eyes and there was this bloody trace coming from them and apart of his face looked like it was ripped apart...it them just walked into the bushes and I freaked, I fast paced and ran and I could hear some bushes rustle sometimes behind me but that was all.

I know my childhood wasn't very joyful...