Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackOperation19

knives/swords/other melee weapons

31 posts in this topic

I love Katanas but I also love some trench knives.

Trench_Knife.png

Messy huh?

A number of some odd years ago I actually started my own online bladed tools/weapons business. I went and got a tax ID number and the whole nine yards. Unfortunately due to pressure from the city it was short lived. As soon as they found out I was an actual business because of the tax ID number they were trying to get all kinds of money out of me. So I closed up shop and told them to get lost. The reason I got a tax ID number was because it was a drop shipping business and you couldn't get access to the merchandise unless you had one.

Medieval weaponry is my favorite.

That sucks.

Yeah, plus I came to the realization that how much business was I going to actually do besides none. Why would someone want to come buy something from me that I didn't even physically have when they could go to an accredited company like Bud K or something.

Lower prices?

Bud K is garbage. It's full of airsoft guns and toy/replica katanas. That shit's for lusers.

If you want REAL knives, try Kershaw, SOG, Buck, CRKT, Spyderco, Gerber, and Cold Steel.

I think Bud K has SOME Cold Steel knives, which are OK, but I'm not a big fan of Cold Steel knives.

Whats the best In your opinion.

I was looking at them, they were pretty nice.

cold steel makes some good knives. My friend has this sick tanto from there. It can be easily thrown by the blade or handle and its weighted so good that like no matter what it flys blade-first. And it wasnt that expensive it was like $30

OH God no. I loved the way they treated it.

Is my arm gone, yea its gone......thats not too good. BUT BUY THESE SWORDS THEY CAN CUT A HUMAN ARM OFF.

That made me think of another classic.

I see they have a bunch of other videos I'll have to check out.