Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
t3kt0nik

XBOX!

17 posts in this topic

Sorry for not being on for a while guys. The end of summer kinda failed. but yeah, does anyone on here play xbox? :3

Unfortunately.

Are you talking about the 4 square block sized original Xbox? Or the nuclear reactor powered 360?

What were you going to ask if someone said yes, they avidly play such a console, then they go drink beer and talk about how many chicks they've slept with; yet no matter how high the number they can't get away from the fact that they are mostly homosexual down inside. (I see Xbox as being the most sexist console on the market)

But anyway, what were you going to say?

What were you going to ask if someone said yes, they avidly play such a console, then they go drink beer and talk about how many chicks they've slept with; yet no matter how high the number they can't get away from the fact that they are mostly homosexual down inside. (I see Xbox as being the most sexist console on the market)

sounds like a personal problem to me :shock::tongue:

Are you talking about the 4 square block sized original Xbox? Or the nuclear reactor powered 360?

NUCLEAR REACTOR

REACTOR NUCLEAR

That name sounds pretty cool, but what about it?

Lolwut

I know a lottttttt of Xbox 360 fans who are so far in the closet, its depressing.

I'm guessing..........ya?