Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

This shit

7 posts in this topic

Could it be made just for the movie, not a song but just BG type music for that short time?

Been impossible to find the actual name of the song that begins around 0:20-ish.

No, I did not post the video on YT.

Tools.

Good song right there haha

MY guess is that it's a special composition made for that particular thing.

I can give you the audio of the video, but it will have all that extra noise in it as well.

Edit: Got it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWIunS66Kgo

you may thank me later :tongue:

Errrr, pretty sure it's not Pruit Igoe.

Already know about the song, sounds nothing alike.

Unless it's part of a quieter portion of the song? Whatever.

edit: Yeah, pretty sure it's not Pruit Igoe. Pruit Igoe is much faster paced, even towards the end. I have a feeling its some special track that was never released. Maybe it was used in the Matrix, but I'm not sure. Perhaps the song played at the end when Neo blocks the bullets like a hardass? Whatever, I continue to dig.

edit2: It sounds very similar to Phillip Glass stuff, I'll search around. Could be something from Don Davis maybe?

You just got me hooked back on the Matrix.

Errrr, pretty sure it's not Pruit Igoe.

Already know about the song, sounds nothing alike.

Unless it's part of a quieter portion of the song? Whatever.

edit: Yeah, pretty sure it's not Pruit Igoe. Pruit Igoe is much faster paced, even towards the end. I have a feeling its some special track that was never released. Maybe it was used in the Matrix, but I'm not sure. Perhaps the song played at the end when Neo blocks the bullets like a hardass? Whatever, I continue to dig.

edit2: It sounds very similar to Phillip Glass stuff, I'll search around. Could be something from Don Davis maybe?

try looking in the credits of the movie.

or searching for the soundtrack

try looking in the credits of the movie.

or searching for the soundtrack

I think he said he's checked the soundtrack. But I would think that it wouldn't be credited if it was a 1 minute bgm made specifically for that minute.