Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

Which skin should be default?

4 members have voted

1. 1. Default Skin

• Evolution
    • Underground
    • Brave
    • Mystic
    • Toxic
    • Blue Darkness

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Like the title says. Now that we have a number of skins to choose from which one of them should be the default?

Wooo for the democracy.

Well seeing how theres not much input on this I guess no one will mind if the default skin is changed to Toxic.

I voted for the toxic.

I dont know, I'm looking at it now, and Toxic doesn't make a good first impression. I think Evo would make a better default.

Not that I would have it be the default but with a 19" monitor and 1024x768 resolution Blue Darkness looks the best due to the fact its borderless. I still don't understand why theres a need to put them on the sides and scrunch everything up into the middle. Then to make it even worse theres the new side bar but that can be closed.

I suppose people that have larger and or wide screen monitors, and people who run at a higher resolutions don't have this problem.