Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
t3kt0nik

Just taking a plane.

11 posts in this topic

I've been trying to decide if this is a good plan. Not telling anyone that i'm leaving, just buy a plane ticket and go somewhere, and possibly stay for a long time. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Depends. Are you old enough? Is there anything that would happen job wise?

Well. By the time that I have enough money i'll be old enough. Like, I'll work at the same place I work this summer next summer then I can just go.

At least leave a note. I did something similar when I was a teenager but drove and was gone a couple of days. Let me just say in retrospect it wasn't a very good idea not to tell anyone... The police didn't think so either.

Well. Everyone knows that once I graduate i'm leaving, since I was forced to move to this hellhole. I told my mom that i'm just going to go enjoy life in Greece for a while.

Well if you told someone, than it doesn't matter, and maybe even call when you get there to let them know the plane didn't go crashing into the ocean or something...

Usually disappearing with no one's prior knowledge leads to missing persons reports, which in turn never ends up good for the missing person that just decided to "run away"

lol, why would you want to move to another country for? you have it made in the USA, you have the right to free speach, right to bear arms,right to do whatever you want without getting in trouble!(except crimes)

Except, they are slowly and slowly being controlled. Notice how you can no longer purchase a .50 caliber in california, but you can purchase a .470, and soon that will more than likely be banned. You can't tell your local police officer to "fuck off" without having some kind of charged slapped against you.

Sure, we have a lot of freedoms, but they are being limited and controlled more often than not.

blah california gun laws suck, but at least there better than englands total ban on handguns. but ever since the mcdonald vs chicago case, a total ban on handguns in the U.S.A will never happen again.

I've been trying to decide if this is a good plan. Not telling anyone that i'm leaving, just buy a plane ticket and go somewhere, and possibly stay for a long time. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

eh, nothing wrong with it if you're over 18. I mean what are they going to do? Put you in jail for not telling your friends you were going on vacation? highly unlikely

LOCK HIM UP, THAT WILL TEACH HIM TO INFORM PEOPLE WHERE HE IS AT ALL TIMES. DAMN THESE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN HAVE A PRIVATE LIVES.