Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
byteduke

Share thoughts about the end of the world?

19 posts in this topic

We'll all be dead before then.  When it's a red giant, less light reaches the earth, meaning that the life that exists today would not be around.  If life is still sustainable, it'll be a lot different due to less light.

i wunder how long it would take after the sun went out for like, the tempriture to go down on earth, and then how long would it take for everyone to go insane then die of whatever

i wunder how long it would take after the sun went out for like, the tempriture to go down on earth, and then how long would it take for everyone to go insane then die of whatever

If it turns into a red giant: The temperature won't go down, the sun will swallow us.

If it turns into a white dwarf: We will be so far away we will freeze.

Also every year the moon travels further away from earth. When it gets far enough away we're  screwed there too.

I saw a post about death and it made me think of this. When do you think the world will end?

Apocolyps? ... thoughts? Zombies?

Most likely it will not be man nor god made. Our own sun or less likely a comet will end it for the earth. all though there is always the slight statistical anomaly concerning religion or man made apocalypse. Sometimes when I watch the news/videos on the internet It does give the watcher an ominous feeling of end time arythmia.

Humans have a tendency to over compensate this applies to impending doom. So for the most part I wouldn't fret, but you never know

Over-population. Eventually the population will use up all the Earth's natural resources. We'll all be poor, our soil will be ruined, trees will die, and we'll all starve.

I blame chinks.

For some reason that last bit gave me a good chuckle. hihi.gif

I think it was the word CHINK. CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK . Is that how you get your chuckles? Racist bastard. lol

Part of it was the racism but theres more behind it. China is grossly over populated. It might even be the most over populated place on earth. So that statement in more ways then one made me chuckle to myself. orngbiggrin.gif