Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

10/10/10

21 posts in this topic

Played some MAG, Dead Rising 2, Civilization V, Left 4 Dead 2. and Worked, Now IM SLEEPIES!

I ended up never going to sleep so I was up for two days. The only thing I did was rebuild an eMachine computer I got for free last week. A few days ago I completely stripped it apart and cleaned it all so all that was left was reassembly. It took me 6 hours because of my OCD and I kept taking breaks. I was also pretty tired as well.

Too small?

All I know is I love getting free computers no matter what size or shape. The only requirements I have is that they're five years old or newer and in good cosmetic shape. I refurbish them spending as little as possible and then off to eBay to make a large profit. Plus I enjoy doing it so it works out.

Its good to do what you love.

Yeah now if I could just eliminate the house call part from the equation I would be happy and love working on them.

I'm at the point now where I delete all of the calls I do get unless they're from old customers. My ultimate goal has always been to open my own shop. The problem is I'm never going to make enough in order to do that so I only have two options. Go get a real full time job somewhere that has nothing to do with computers until I can save enough. The problem there is I have no desire to or the work ethic required so thats pretty much out of the question. The second option is to talk my parents into taking out a small business loan for me. I can't myself because no bank will give me one. I just need a tiny little place. Theres not going to be merchandise or anything like that. All I need is enough room for practically a single workbench.

Hey I know... Lets start a get me my own computer repair place fund! :tongue:

Now you just need investors.

Eon8 cookies. Now with firmware 2.7

Its genious.

No this isn't the EON8 brownies.