Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

The Future

14 posts in this topic

http://www.futuretimeline.net/

An increasingly technological and advanced future turning out to be some sort of clean, healthy, hypoallergenic 1984 seems sick. I find it strange that I have a feeling the individual will be dwarfed and overlooked by such advances. Scary.

But when reading about the end of the universe, it brings to question - "What was it all for?"

The universe is essentially dead, but for what reason? To what end?

The point of existing. All predictions point to total destruction, so you begin to think, why were we here then? If the end result was the universe pretty much being dead, every advance we've made not meaning a thing.

You will die long before the universe does. We exist for the sake of existing. If you can comprehend anything past that feel free to share.

I'm a person who sees a reason for every action, just about. Maybe it's hard to believe that we're here other than to just to be here.

Whatever, interesting site.

There are somethings that wont ever be explained. Some people can't accept that so they blame god.

It was on the third day that someone declared people missing.

I just sat here for almost an hour reading that entire page.

I wish I could still be alive when interstellar space travel is available. -__-

Non-sense movie studio and what not. I hate that conspiracy.

I wouldn't mind seeing a space colony before I die.

im not exactly sure wat u asking but if u mean why did we exist in the first place ? then it has alot of answers dipending on ur belives science religion ....u know!! but i think that this conversation is complicated and has no end so i advise u to come up with ur own theory until u find an answer tha u like!!

You exist because you live for something, you want something, you have something, otherwise people cease to exist.

I wish i would live long enough to be able to experience space travel. But sadly, I will probably die long before thats possible.

1969??

I think he meant experience space travel for himself, unless he was on the mission to the moon.