Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlackOperation19

Apparant Mystery Missile Launch off Coast Of California

14 posts in this topic

Simple contrail distorted by the angle of view and the atmosphere (same reason the moon is bigger right after it rises above the horizon and just before it sets). This effect was then enhanced further by the angle of the sun at the time it was spotted. It did not appear to be moving very fast as the OP said.

Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

But seriously, I'm going with contrail from a plane like Zero said. Thanks for posting about it though as I didn't even know about it until this thread.

Seeing footage of it, It looks like a missile to me.

Also, they said that no UFOs(I dont mean aliens) were on radar at the time. Therefore, it had to be either an identified object (plane) or a missle that had some sort of jammer (unlikely). Another theory was that it could be a covert test of some secret ICBM, but then why would the government launch an investigation on it?

Missiles don't necessarily look like they are moving fast.

Yea any other day looking at picture I would say it was a stream, but the video is setting it into play.

The glittering glow can also be a result of the angle of the sun. Just like we see satellites at night. Sun reflects off the surface of the aircraft. I agree it looks alot like a missile. Even if it is a missle, its not like the government is gonna A) Announce it and bring attention to the location of the launch before hand, or B) own up to anything.

dualmm.jpgalg_mysterious_missile_launch2.jpg

This is a side by side comparison of the trails of the california mystery missile (or whatever you would like to call it) and an ICBM launch. Similarities?

I am almost certain it was a missile that launched but I highly doubt it was an ICBM.